0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NICE. Thats all I can say.

Fear of being arrested on fraud charges and being on a low pop server keep me from doing this but NICE. NICE NICE NICE.

[NEW AND WORKING] Easy Scam to get 25k gold.
    Nixz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I can see 1 big problem in this, that 25k gold you shows, that's in your "Guild Bank"... And just because you can take em' out because you're a Gm doesn't means you have made them yourself, otherwise good guide. And if you should make a Screenshot with your gold, make it on your Backpack

Takeiteasy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nixz View Post
    Well I can see 1 big problem in this, that 25k gold you shows, that's in your "Guild Bank"... And just because you can take em' out because you're a Gm doesn't means you have made them yourself, otherwise good guide. And if you should make a Screenshot with your gold, make it on your Backpack
    I don't really get it, what's your problem dude.Some persons already said it worked for them, read the whole threa before posting crap and even if it's Gbank money if he has access to them it's like his.

ToR's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/6
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many people have done this?

Are there any other (EU) countries that allow you to spend PayPal funds with credit card/bank info?

krark89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is great! I'm trying it now. If all goes well, perhaps I will be buying my guild epic flyers +Rep

Fyrex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I said, I did it last night, successful payment, but still no reply from the damn site. Their site support hasn't been on. Shitty site. The scam works, I definatly advise finding a High anonymity proxy, or a socks4/5 proxy to use while doing this.

Make sure the proxy is on when you go on the gold site, when you make the paypal, and anything you do on the paypal account, or gold site. When you put the proxy on, go to "whatismyipaddress.com" not just to see if your IP is changed, but check the location, and see if it says "PROXY DETECTED" In big red bold letters at the top, if it does just find a new one.

Also, make a new e-mail for this paypal, takes 2 seconds on g-mail, and it makes it so there isn't a big arrow pointing at you.

I had the proxied browser on firefox, for paypal and the site, and I was doing other things on IE. So you can surf proxied, and normal at the same time.

Also remember to hold off the person who payed you, dont just laugh and block him, you want to keep the money there for as long as you can, to make sure everything goes through smoothly with the gold site.
    Hope this helped a bit.

Skullkid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, this sounded pretty nice, and i would really like to give it a shot. It's just that i have an EU account.

I keep wondering if this will work with a fake canadian paypal account on some EU gold selling site.

If it's possible, can anyone that can tell me which site is the most suitable?

Would really appreciate the help!

Beerstud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, I have never tried on a EU website or faking canada paypal. I m from canada :P

Anyhow, the reason i have the screenshot in Gbank is because it is the safest way to put large amount of money(Comfirmed with a chinese reseller). I made a level 1 toon and got a guild then put the money in.(As u can see in the screenshot, it says unlimited withdraw, so obviously, i m the guild master :P)

I would suggest laying low for 2-3 days after u got your billion golds, and then start at it again when you feel like you want more

just keep in mind, NEVER, and i mean NEVER reveal any information that can relate to you. NEVER. Fake it, if you can't fake it, there's a problem.

Blizzard doesn't instant BAN your account for buying gold. They will suspense it for 3 hours first time, 72 hours second time, then if you are still going at it, its a ban.

Fyrex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing I'm worried about is the phone call. Obviously thats a clear indication pointing to you.. especially on the paypal account. :X
    If I use my cell-phone.. there must be another method somehow.

Beer, do you have any other site suggestions? ttgaming is blowing everyone off it seems, and thsale is out of stock (really friendly though ;P)
    I think I'm going to try swagvault.

I remember having the best results with swagvault/thsale/guy4game
    Last edited by Fyrex; 04-23-2008 at 12:45 PM.

Rubs90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very very nice mate +Rep for you!

I might try this. Still a bit afraid, but it will pass me, as soon as I see large amounts of gold flowing in.

Just have one question. Is there any objection or factor that makes this scam impossible to be made by an European? Anything that makes it not work?

Great scam. Finally, someone contributes with a new way to get gold!

Beerstud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright I m at cafe again ready to make a break :P

To answer some questions,

1. Security regarding phones

A cell phone can relate to you but can ALSO point away from you. Remember, they don't have any prove that you are the one doing the scam(unless u didnt block ur ip), even if you didn't, ip is easily changable. The only way they can ever contact you is through phone, what you can do is, tell them you dropped your cell phone days ago, and didnt had time to call in stolen because you are busy with school/work/family/u name it. So whoever picked it up, might have abused it or w/e. (If there's any flaws, please tell me.) However, keep in mind, never, ever ever put a home phone number in.

Unfortunately, I really don't know any method on the top of my head that can replace this one. Most legit gold selling website will ALWAYS require a phone call comfirmation =(

Edit: I m in a netcafe and the owner was kind enough to let me use his phone. So I put this phone number in as my phone comfirmation and as soon someone calls me to comfirm my gold deliver I can answer it. =/ Not everyone lives near a netcafe though..

2. Website for gold

Thsale is KNOWN for lying about their stock =) I ordered 10k a week ago, before I placed this order, they told me they are out of stock. But I wasn't in a hurry so I ordered it anyways, then 5 minute later on wow, someone messaged me and told me it's ready for delivery. However, they could be truly out of stock, but you'll never know for sure.

ttgaming was also 1 week ago when i ordered with them, I knew someone working for them so I contacted his aim and was told they them instock, so I purchased.

website I had problems with were brogaming (something like that) they took $200 from me and never delivered (Lied about it later on).

As for swagvault, I tried before, they took the $50 I ordered and delivered untill 6 days later (Yah I was furstrated and I made them furstrated too :P)

I don't deal with alot of gold selling website too often. If you want legit company who delivers fast, check markee professional selling section

3. Euro

I m not sure if paypal comfirms your location with IP. If they don't then you can just fake a canadian paypal account. However, I m really not sure about this one. If someone tested, please post result =)
    Last edited by Beerstud; 04-23-2008 at 01:31 PM.

Vivacity's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks like a nice scam, i might try it.

squirrel007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This scam is great but one problem... MAKE SURE YOU SPEND THE PAYPAL MONEY IMMEDIATELY. Other wise your account will get locked down and you will be unable to refund.

krark89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only problem I am having so far is finding buyers! Ill just have to try again later I guess

squirrel007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got someone to send... twice...

But both times paypal limited my account and I tried to buy the gold RIGHT after they sent it. What the hell is up?

Repped anyways...

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123456753 ... LastLast