Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is for the new scamers (Safty measurements to keep your ip safe)

I looked at the entire forum and i am preatty sure this is not a repost.Ok here i go

If you scammed throught email or msn this is for you!!!

On this forum we see many scaming methods,but not method to protect us from being tracked for scaming,so i decided to make this new thread to try to inform the new scamers ( Becose i think that the experienced scamers know how to ''cover up their tracks'').

Ok so lets start with the most used method by scamers to "hide" from the persons that they are scaming,its called Proxy.
    Before we begin this you will need to know something about proxys like:
    What is a proxy?
    How many types of proxys are there?
    What dose the proxy do ?

I will try to suply this informations the best as i can so you can understand better.

Ok so whats a proxy?
    In computer networks, a proxy server is a server (a computer system or an application program) which services the requests of its clients by forwarding requests to other servers. A client connects to the proxy server, requesting some service, such as a file, connection, web page, or other resource, available from a different server. The proxy server provides the resource by connecting to the specified server and requesting the service on behalf of the client. A proxy server may optionally alter the client's request or the server's response, and sometimes it may serve the request without contacting the specified server. In this case, it would 'cache' the first request to the remote server, so it could save the information for later, and make everything as fast as possible.

A proxy server that passes all requests and replies unmodified is usually called a gateway or sometimes tunneling proxy.

A proxy server can be placed in the user's local computer or at specific key points between the user and the destination servers or the Internet.
    (information taken from wikipedia)

Ok so what did you understand from that part?Well lets say a proxy is like a door for your internet connection -every information that you request (web page,
    a file ..etc) need to pass beyond that door (meaning every information passes the proxy server before reaching your computer,this works vice-versa also -every information that you send needs to pass beyond that door(proxy server)

How many types of proxys are there?
    There are many times of proxys server i will type all of the existing types but will only give details to the most importnat(-from my point of view) ok so we have:Caching proxy server ,Web proxy,Content Filtering Web Proxy,[B][U]Anonymizing proxy server(this will be the proxy that we will going to talk about)Hostile proxy,Intercepting proxy server(THIS IS NOT A TRANSPARENT PROXY as many think . Is often possible to detect the use of an intercepting proxy server by comparing the external IP address to the address seen by an external web server, or by examining the HTTP headers on the server side),Transparent and non-transparent proxy server,Open proxy server,Split proxy server and Reverse proxy server.

Ok we will talk about the anonymizing proxy server.

Every time you access a web page ,your ip will be logged on to the server database(this happens when you don't have a anonymizing proxy).So yea lets say you go to www.google.com,your ip will be stored in their database.Ok lets see what a anonymizing proxy dose.

So i will use a anonymizing proxy and check my ip,then i will chage the anonymizing proxy and check the ip again.
    So here is what happens when i use a anonymizing proxy.

Ok here is when i use my second proxy anonymizing adress

Ok so,let me tell you what happend ,the proxy server keep your ip adress safe,and it posted their ip adress(the proxy server) thats why i had different ip's (becose i used different proxys located in different countrys).
    So you decided you want to use a anonymizing proxy ,this proxy helps you to hide your ip,and giving them the proxy addres if they want to track your ip adress,but there is a proxy server that can reads behind the proxys ( Reads your real ip).But,many people think that if sombody has your ip they can identify you,thats not entirely ,in most cases they give the adress where your main ISP server is located.So if you live in Roma and your main ISP adres is in Milano,if sombody tryes to track your ip it will give them the ISP adress(Milano) and not your city from where you are using the email(Roma).Remeber i sayd in most cases. So ok i told you what a anonymizing proxy is,now i will try to show you how to use it.

Also using proxys can protect your from ip atacks.

This guide is only for firefox,as i find firefox safer then IE.
    How to setup proxy:

Go to tools>option>general>connection

Enter setting like this screenshot: make sure that you change the proxy address.

Easy ain't it ? Well its recomanded that you use multiple proxys (like i mostly use 7 proxys that swich every 10 seconds.For this you need a firefox addon called Privoxy -just google it.
    Then go to Fresh proxy server list, Anonymous free proxies lists and pick up a proxy.
    The bad part of using some proxys is that they slow your internet connection,but most of them will not,they will even give you a bigger bandwidth.

I don't recomand you to use programs like hideip or aol or tor to hide your ip,becose they are at the borderline with the law.(In other words they can't hide your ip if you scam people or do something ilegal.)
    I don't take any responsibilitys if my methods don't work for you and you get in trouble.
    Well i hope that this guide helped you in a way or another.
    Last edited by Danagle; 04-10-2008 at 05:15 PM.

This is for the new scamers (Safty measurements to keep your ip safe)
    Zoidberg's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This proxy only works through firefox, it doesnt change your ip through msn and so on.

Abra su mente a la realidad.
    Do NOT contact me about trading section stuff. Contact a section MOD instead.

Danagle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey

it dose ...if you connet to the internet msn. Just use meebo - online web IM for AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Google Talk messengers to connect to msn ..and bam you have this proxy on your msn=untraceble ip.

Szharz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i got perm banned 2day for scamming. i dont know how they tracked my main account.

Danagle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Szharz View Post
    i got perm banned 2day for scamming. i dont know how they tracked my main account.

Your main account to what? WoW? Its easy as i sayd there are some proxy servers that read throught proxy adress.-Thats why i recoamnd using multiple proxys adress.

And if you send a scam mail or something-use the proxy before you click the send button,there are also website that can hide your ip adress from your email.

They tracked your main account using your ip adress that you created the account and compare it to the scamed account you logged on .

SmotPoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why would u care if they tracked you. its not like they can call the cops on you seeing as they dont do anything about internet scams. And if they showed up on my doorstep then i would just answer and then laugh at him for wasting his time and if he wanted to fight me then i would beat the shit out of him and then call the cops on him for trespassing

Danagle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ben98902 View Post
    why would u care if they tracked you. its not like they can call the cops on you seeing as they dont do anything about internet scams. And if they showed up on my doorstep then i would just answer and then laugh at him for wasting his time and if he wanted to fight me then i would beat the shit out of him and then call the cops on him for trespassing

Im not talking about scaming 1 accoount,im talking making money with scamed accounts...like selling them or other things like that.Also every scamer needs to know what a proxy is and how it wroks ::P
    Last edited by Danagle; 04-10-2008 at 04:20 PM.

Rubs90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One advice...

NEVER ask for rep!

Danagle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you diden't understand something from that material just ask me.
    Last edited by Danagle; 04-10-2008 at 06:17 PM.

Latoneyde's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you get -7 rep for asking

iaretehfunny?'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Latoneyde View Post
    you get -7 rep for asking
    coming from the guy wit -5 rep....

Pwntzyou's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep

Go to the link in my sig if you want to know how to set up a proxy server for any program =O

<3 MysterioussouL for the sig

sirdavino's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is even easier just use a program that allows you to mask or even change your IP – lots of them out there, and yes they work.

sirdavino's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changing your ip/proxy is not illegal
    The IP Changer basically does for your Internet connection what "Caller ID Blocking" does for your phone. There is nothing wrong with trying to keep your IP address private for the right reasons. doing it for any actions that may be used for fraud, Scamming, or such things (like your post) is illegal. Also you can change all your info simply by using tools built in widows – I was sharing a simple way for Noobs to do it, And if you knew anything about “hacking” and no I don’t mean what you see in movies – real people don’t use your way either!

Danagle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sirdavino View Post
    Changing your ip/proxy is not illegal
    The IP Changer basically does for your Internet connection what "Caller ID Blocking" does for your phone. There is nothing wrong with trying to keep your IP address private for the right reasons. doing it for any actions that may be used for fraud, Scamming, or such things (like your post) is illegal. Also you can change all your info simply by using tools built in widows – I was sharing a simple way for Noobs to do it, And if you knew anything about “hacking” and no I don’t mean what you see in movies – real people don’t use your way either!

Hm,ok so you recomand using iphide or tor or even aol insted of proxy?Well i think that's not so recomanded becose as any program they are in the law''hands'' meaning they will not protect you at some point when you go on certain websites,and also hideip or tor don't annonymize your ip...they just genereate a ip to hide it ,but its easy to trace the real ip even if you use those programs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast