0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<Model/SS/ ACC Scam> MAKE BIG MONEYS!

hey folks its me... been gone fro liek 2 years but got some email and remembered i was saving one last good post before i left. This is truly one of my favorite scams and all it requires is.....

*lots of model editing skill
    *lots of time
    *a keen smart attitude that can smooth talk
    *a account. (i suggest u perches a new acc. i know i know its a bitch cuz u waste money for ur cd key plus 1 month subscription but here me out dang it!)
    *a main account thats loaded (honestly u could possibly do this with a acc at lvl 22 or so, so he can be fully equpited with armor (eg. shoulders helmate)

the more stuff the better , ill explain in the post.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok this scam is to sell a acc on a wow trading site. now your thinking wtf thats easy i just put my info in a post... blah blah blah. no no were going with a different approch. the key to this scam is to model edit all your armor to look like it is maxed out to the limit with gear.

you need to post your stuff and your models look, and when u find someone interested you start to get information from him. primarily get his email address, which is normaly very easy to aquire as it is often in the users personal info page of the website. also list all your real mains skills and rep.

after you model edit all your armor which i wont lie, i cant remember how to do from 2 years of no wow, you alt-z yourself as you say "see allykid832, this is my toon!" you take three ss similar to this.

now then, if you have a main account log onto that and take pics off all your gold, skills, and rep and edit them in paint or photoshop to fill 1 screen and not show any info from ur real mains acc, like name or looks. this will make the buyer belive that it is the skills and gold from the account ur selling, and the buyer will have no idea that it is from a different acc.

If you didnt put 2 and 2 together you send those pics to the buyers email and put a message stating "blah blah i took some SS for u here they are blah blah"

make sure that your price is low but not suspicious. if all goes threw you gain ...

*Profit
    *the ability to do it again with because u still got the model edits saved (hint hint)
    *the ability to say wow quake ty for giving 1 last post +rep +rep!!!!

lol seriously though on a side note you do have to do lots of model edits so if your a model editor gratz. also the lack of a soul helps. i suppose for all u leaches if my scam really takes off ill try to work with some 1 on a list of basic 22 armor to teir 6 stuff but no promises.

well there we go i have used this 5 or 6 times and it has worked 3 times so dont get frustrated if u cant trick anyone into playing before you hand over the blank acc.

UNDER NO CERCIMSTANCE ARE YOU TO LEAVE A MESSAGE THAT HECKLES THEM FOR THE REASON OF IT BEING TRACED TO UR ACC AND UR POSSIBLE BANNING

good luk and good night. p.s. if you read the whole thing your a fag.... lol jk but really thats alot of reading.....
    o rly

&lt;Model/SS/ ACC  Scam&gt; MAKE BIG MONEYS!
    Trucido's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by never103 View Post
    nice scam man. +rep'd ya
    Your rep power is zero :wave:
    "The christian religion is a parody on the worship of the sun, in wich they put a man called Christ in the place of the sun, and pay him the adoration originally payed to
    the sun"

Drythils's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, your not suppose to ask for rep, you get less like that and more flaming, but I'll excuse you for that because of a good post and you've been gone 2 years :] +rep

739chicken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    omgty o this help a ton

Rubs90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool scam

Quake's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well hope you all enjoyed my personal favorite scam, and sorry i kept it secret so long lol as i said i forgot i didnt post it.

. . .
    Last edited by Kuiren; 03-30-2008 at 11:05 PM.
    o rly