Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like both.. You said killing the same mobs over and over gets boring that's true but the same applies for PVP I eventually get bored of BG's and arenas. Now that I have all the PVP gear I want (S2) I only do a few BG's a day until I'm bored and for PVE ill do a guild run for Kara once a week and maybe ZA. I hate it when PVPers say that PVE is for losers who play WoW all day or something along those lines when in reality the PVPer plays the same amount or more farming honor and is just being a hypocrite. Most of the time I'm really not PVPing or PVEing but instead just wasting time on WoW or doing something else. I don't like the arena so much after I realized blizzard just keeps adding more gear and out dates the set that I spent months trying to get forcing me to play more and keep my rating up if I want something new. I dunno why some of you hate PVE like whats there to hate id rather being entertained a bit doing a raid trying to get gear instead of play O or D and die countless times and repeating the BG over and over and over.
    Last edited by JMT420; 07-21-2008 at 07:54 PM.

Serus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like pvp because I don't have to depend on 24 noobs to get something done. i can get the best gear around based on my and one of my RL friends skill. Nothing better than that.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345