Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wargames are disabled during off-season. Can anyone c/d?

Not being one to make things harder than they need to be, I have been looking to wrap up the legendary cloak questline as quickly as possible. I seldom PvE so this has been my first go of the chain. I've known for a while that non-PvPers were using wargames to get around the ToK/SSM win part of the chain. I made it to this part of the chain today and I was not shocked to see that unrated randoms are as terrible as ever. After a few losses, I decided it was a waste of time to count on randoms, especially considering the character I'm using isn't wearing PvP gear.

I filled two parties (a character from each of my accounts leading) and tried to queue for wargames. The leader characters were on the same realm (other eight were CRZ PUGs) but I assume the info page for WGs was outdated in saying that players needed to be on the same realm. It was written in 2010. I tried the UI (button was greyed out) and I tried the /wg leadername mapname command; I also tried /wg leadername in hopes of getting a random. Nothing worked. I was just wondering if WGs are disabled during off-seasons or if there's some prerequisite I'm not meeting. I've never done them so I don't know. I didn't see anything about them being unavailable during off-seasons in the patch notes but I probably wouldn't have noticed anyway.

tl;dr Are wargames not currently working? If they are, what are the prerequisites?

Wargames are disabled during off-season. Can anyone c/d?