27/41
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Title: [Name], Warlord of Draenor.

Hey guys. I'm looking for somebody (US-Alliance) who really really really want to get this beatiful tittle in the first weeks of WoD.

To get this Warlord of Draenor achievement you need to complete 8 quests in the Garrison building call Gladiator's Sanctuary. 7 of this quests consist on killing 500 players from each race of the opposite faction. So you need to kill 500 human, 500 nelf, 500 worgens, etc. if you are Horde and viceversa if you are an Ally.

My plan is to found somebody who want this tittle as bad as I do so we can wintrade the 7x500=3500 HK needed to get this tittle.

What do you need? You need at least 7 different races lvl 90 ally pjs in the US (I got the 7 in the Horde side) So we can just kill eachother.

The problem: In order to get this quest you need the Gladiator Sanctuary lvl 2 building and you get it at lvl 98. At lvl 98 you can still get honor from killing lvl 90 players but if you level to 99 then you need to kill 91 lvl players and thats a pain in the ass. So you need to level an alt to 98 and leave it there for a couple of weeks until the wintrading is over.

Anyway if you want to do this just PM. Just need to have all ally races at lvl 90 in any US server. We can xrealm inviting eachother.

Title: [Name], Warlord of Draenor.