0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cervetrk View Post
    One of the ArenaRating.com Players is ''Reckful'' the guy is World top Rank1 PvPer ... so for sure is legit , maybe best services in boost rating ..
    Edit: Fixed up!

They contacted me about the issue and it turns out it was a weird error on their end.
    Got a hold of them any everything's good.
    Last edited by Relikos; 02-07-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Legit RBG rating sites?
    Dare932's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Relikos View Post
    Too bad they have the worst "customer support" I've ever seen;

Asked about something twice - got "once" response - Needed to follow up and got jack in reply.

We're supposed to trust this...how?
    I completely disagree with you. I have done a glad carry, and multiple 3 RBG game packages to keep my cap. Every single time they have been extremely responsive. Even when things would happen like their player not showing up they gave me a heads up and offered me a refund if I didnt want to reschedule it for a couple days later.

Relikos's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dare932 View Post
    I completely disagree with you. I have done a glad carry, and multiple 3 RBG game packages to keep my cap. Every single time they have been extremely responsive. Even when things would happen like their player not showing up they gave me a heads up and offered me a refund if I didnt want to reschedule it for a couple days later.
    I have no idea what's going on with their customer support then;

Communication just dropped to 0.

ArenaRatingService's Avatar Member World's Best Boosters CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Relikos View Post
    Too bad they have the worst "customer support" I've ever seen;

Asked about something twice - got "once" response - Needed to follow up and got jack in reply.

We're supposed to trust this...how?
    One of our customers pointed me to this thread.

Please make sure you have the CORRECT skype added. There are a hell of a lot of imposters around. I'm online for the majority of the day. If I can't get to you on skype, i always answer via phone or email.

sadman1990's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it is important that i share my own story of getting scammed with everyone on this site. I am just another customer who happened to chance across a random carry website whom i believed was legit.
    wowpvpcarry.com is certainly not legit. Here's why. Before i start, i am not just ANOTHER competitor cooking up some story just for the sake of "outmuscling" my rivals. I am a sorely disappointed customer who was
    scammed of my money, and this has left me feeling a great sense of injustice of the amount of fraudulent websites around. WOWPVPCARRY.COM IS CERTAINLY NOT LEGIT.

I decided to visit WOWPVPCARRY.com 2 weeks back, and purchased a carry from the owner. I spent a total of $500 for the entire carry package
    His skype name was called MARK SPENCER. He promised me that his site has been around for 4 years and the "best in the business". I was informed that within 72hrs
    he would contact me to commence the carry. (BOY I WAS WRONG).

I paid via Western Union the 500USD and mailed it to a person called MATTHEW TOTARELLA. Upon giving him my 10digit code, and personal information. He started to ignore me over the next 3 days.This was my conversation i had with him.
    On the 2nd day he continued to ignore me and i logged into another skype account to add him saying i was an interested customer. LO AND BEHOLD. He responded instantly and quoted me a price way above the usual price after linking him my armory.
    saying my gear was poor and i have to fork out a additional 300USD for an RBG carry.(Basic price was 300USD). I then revealed myself and questioned him on why he chose to ignore me on skype. He DELETED/BLOCKED me instantly.

[2/4/2013 8:39:00 PM] Mark Spencer (wowpvpcarry.com): yes
    [2/4/2013 8:39:04 PM] Mark Spencer (wowpvpcarry.com): headed to bed now, gn!
    [2/4/2013 8:39:10 PM] mxxxx: ok
    [2/4/2013 8:39:11 PM] mxxxx: peace
    [2/4/2013 8:39:16 PM] mxxxx: keep me updated
    [2/4/2013 8:39:17 PM] Mark Spencer (wowpvpcarry.com): 4 am haha
    [2/4/2013 8:39:17 PM] Mark Spencer (wowpvpcarry.com): gn
    [2/4/2013 8:39:19 PM] mxxxx: soon please
    [2/4/2013 8:39:20 PM] mxxxx: haha
    [2/4/2013 8:39:23 PM] mxxxx: when u got a team tgt

[2/5/2013 9:23:52 PM] mxxxx: Pst me once your up n running !
    [2/6/2013 2:08:34 PM] mxxxx: Mark as a customer , I sincerely hope you can provide me with a status update . It's been more then 40 hours since I last heard from you.
    Take note that legal action will be taking against your fraudulent Company. In addition, your reputation (if u even have one) will be going down the drain.
    Expect to have ongoing investigations on your website soon. I wish you all the best of luck scamming people of their money. You will be apprehended and brought to the law .
    Truly unprofessional and unacceptable for a matured 28 year old man. Good luck
    [2/7/2013 8:19:09 PM] mxxxx: You might get away this time, but I'm making sure there ain't no next time. Not for any of your future "customers" .

As u can see from the above, he did not respond once to my comments. He chose to ignore me after he picked up the money which i sent via WESTERN UNION.

As customers, there are many websites out there which are not legit. This is my own personal experience with wowpvpcarry.com. I went to search their network domain, and apparently they were only set up September 2012. Which contradicts them saying theyu have been in the business for over 4 years.

Please, i urge everyone to not make the same mistake as me, and get scammed by such sites. WOWPVPCARRY.COM has been trying to scam ignorant consumers over the last 5 mths or so, making thousands of dollars in the process. PLEASE BE CAREFUL.
    AND SPREAD THE WORD. only trust good sites with good reviews. If u recognise sites with bad reviews, BE WARY.

-M
    Last edited by sadman1990; 02-07-2013 at 11:47 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12