Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: my 49 twinked rogue, in process of super twink

Originally Posted by DJ Zodiac View Post
    lol feel free to flame back, but you are a discreace to the rouge class, but your ally they suck lol HORDE 4 LIFE! But srsly. that rouge is horrible
    1: You can't spell your own class.
    2: You go "XX FACTION 4 LIFE!" That's a sign that you're not very old(Not that it matters anyway)
    3: You say someone is a disgrace to XX because they play XX faction
    4: You used "lol" like it meant something else than "Laughing out loud"
    5: You say someone is horrible, feel free to post your mains armory.
    No offence.

Originally Posted by Super Noob View Post
    The Cobrahide armor kit also requires level 60. (The +40 Stam and +10 Crit rating one.)

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=29533

Yeah, call me a troll with 3 rep. I don't care!

EDIT: Nethercleft (+40 Stam and +12 AGI also requires 60.)

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=29536
    A lvl. 60+ can apply it to BoE legs and then trade it back. At least i could with my mage.
    Last edited by Nugma; 08-07-2007 at 02:32 AM.

my 49 twinked rogue, in process of super twink
    ggqqhaha's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

check this out, i hate flamers, i hate loosers i hate stupid people, few of you on here that have posted are very smart and those you know who you are! and the trolls **** OFF, the ones that flamed are prolly 10 years old or younger, leave this thread alone and post NICE suggestions or GOOD comments like they already have been posted

thank you very much for rep and for those who are nice and write nice, i very very much thank you! i put a lot of hard effor into my rogue, although it did only take me 3 weeks to build him =))) i feel good and not scared in wsg =) i solo, the best =) come play with me !!! :jerkit:

btw, you flamers just GOT PWND by my fellows who know what they are talking about, BACK THE **** OFF NOW .. =)

thankss guysss =)) i will soon create videos of me playing in WSG once i get mongose to both of my weapons and get couple of new trinkets, that will be the finals, i guarantee that 100% you will watch my 49 twinked rogue videos over and over again, it will make you jaw drop how i play! I DO NOT DIE IN WSG! and i stay at the top of the list! ...its all about rogue, thats what rogues do! =))

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Nugma View Post
    1: You can't spell your own class.
    2: You go "XX FACTION 4 LIFE!" That's a sign that you're not very old(Not that it matters anyway)
    3: You say someone is a disgrace to XX because they play XX faction
    4: You used "lol" like it meant something else than "Laughing out loud"
    5: You say someone is horrible, feel free to post your mains armory.
    No offence.

A lvl. 60+ can apply it to BoE legs and then trade it back. At least i could with my mage.

thank you + REP !

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by arcaton View Post
    Oh Lol sorry forgot about the BoP thing....Nice rogue anyway..best 49 twink ive ever seen +Rep!

dude thank you so much =))) ive been told that a few times, a friend of mine who is a really really reallllyyy good ROGUE, he is my mentor we built this rogue together =) well he pointed me in the right directions and he actualy created this build too, i love the build, backstab + amubush is amazing! i will create a video like i said, and it will consist of these techniques!

ambush - 1900
    backstab - 900
    second backstab - 900

add up, and you get? = DEATH hahahaha =)) :biggthumpup:

jimmy2222's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nugma is mostly right.

900 backstabs with that spec? bullshit, thats what i got on my rogue without all those enchants and stuff (all i have was the level 40 epic dagger). how can you get 900 with that spec and no lethality? also, you seriously should get a mongoose, if you put that much money in him already, no sense in NOT getting one. i have one on my 39 NE rogue and my main is only 67. i admire the fact that you made a 49 twink and that he has good gear, he is good, almost the best he could be, but you still can't touch my 49 warr :P
    http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/ch...nar&n=Thibaril

and he's not even done.

smeagol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol feel free to flame back, but you are a discreace to the rouge class, but your ally they suck lol HORDE 4 LIFE! But srsly. that rouge is horrible
    I Pity You.. This Rogue Is Good And You Are Discreace To World Of WarCraft And This Forum 2! :gtfo2:
    Last edited by smeagol; 08-07-2007 at 06:49 PM.

smeagol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ma'am i need you to calm down just casue ya have a sucky rouge doesnt mean you can compain -.-? discrace to the human race -.- alliance suck horde pwnt you :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::soapbox::soapbox::cussing::cussing::moon::moon::moon::f u::FU2::FU2::FU2::FU2::FU2:go jack off nub lol.:irock::jerkit::jerkit:
    Haha Ur ******* U Act Like A 5 Years Old Kid! Horde Pwnz Alliance Haha U Stupid Brainless Noob! :gtfo2:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by jimmy2222 View Post
    nugma is mostly right.

900 backstabs with that spec? bullshit, thats what i got on my rogue without all those enchants and stuff (all i have was the level 40 epic dagger). how can you get 900 with that spec and no lethality? also, you seriously should get a mongoose, if you put that much money in him already, no sense in NOT getting one. i have one on my 39 NE rogue and my main is only 67. i admire the fact that you made a 49 twink and that he has good gear, he is good, almost the best he could be, but you still can't touch my 49 warr :P

and he's not even done.
    listen, arouund 900 was the highest crit i did with two backstabs in the row with an ambush of 1900+ ...like i said i will make a video, the **** u telling me its not possible with the build i got, stf and read if u got somthin to say show me, yo0u are talking shit right now, i just read what you said about your warrior, your a looser i get warrios any day buddy, any day... by just putting sword in my main hand with a macro... simply you go down faster then shit... anway you talk to much shit you need to be thrown off here, i notice too many flaming loosers like you on here.. this is my thread, if u got a warrior that can gank, post athread for yourself... good bye, fagot. :FU2:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by smeagol View Post
    I Pity You.. This Rogue Is Good And You Are Discreace To World Of WarCraft And This Forum 2! :gtfo2:
    smeagol is my best friend in lord of the rings, he is my friend, i believe in him, thank you smeagol for recognizing my work, again like i said to prove my work i will create a video, all these flamers are pusshing me more and more to pwn them on this, i got these turds wraped around me, they know my rogue is nasty.. with further ado +REP :wave:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nugma is mostly right.

and he's not even done.

OMG look at this guy FLAMING SO BAD look at this toon of his with SO MANY GREENS, what are you talking about dude? you don't know which way your head is pointed!!!

COMPARE RIGHT HERE not to mention you talking so stupid makes me a much better player.. again :FU2: looser

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/ch...nar&n=Thibaril <---this is his toon still eqiuped in GREEN items

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/ch...n=Twstdbosnian <---my toon, full blue, fully enchanted, and still getin moongose.. im sorry dude but you just got SHUT DOWN , again :FU2: <-- i told u i was going to flame back...

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i didn't flame you you retard, i was complementing you on how much time you put into your toon, i merely stated that 900 backstabs with that spec is impossible. and yes my warrior can beat you. you're forgetting what class rogues are BAD against and warriors are BEST against. did i really get "shut down"? no i did not. good day sir. and that **** you emoticon is really homosexual. and calm down, why do you take things so personally over the ****ing internet. seriously, you're like what, 9? if somebody said like "meh, he's alright" you would be like:
    "omFG!0hy908 d00d ST0p fl44mming m3 j00 f'ckeen fl4mer!! i c4n pwn jur 4ssh013 b-cuz mah frnd hlped me mkae tihs gui."

edit: i bet you click, and no, thats not a good thing.
    double edit: also, gear doesn't = skill, you just think it does because you can beat most green'd out 44's and shit, when i actually see this video i'll believe you, but from this PoV it sounds like this is one of your first twinks and/or first rogue. i've been pvp'ing in the 49 bracket probably longer than you have been playing WoW for.

My MS crits on rogues range from 800-1500 thats 1/4 to 1/2 of your HP and i have 3.3k hp. you stand NO chance along with the overpower crits.

and last thing. YOU started this flamming me, i did NOT flame you in my first post.
    Last edited by jimmy2222; 08-08-2007 at 07:34 AM.

Herzeleid's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and yes my warrior can beat you. you're forgetting what class rogues are BAD against and warriors are BEST against.

Bah, As a rogue i'd joyfully face a warrior over a hunter :rimshot: <-- nice smiley

Still, nothing beats 19+29 BG, after that, well i never twinked passed that, hell if i got it pasted 29 then i better just level the thing.
    I Wonder why Errage, Dragonsky, and Conflag Pretend to Be Girls. Little Creepy in my Opinion.

arcaton's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ive seen you in some WSG matches ive been in ^>^ you owned everyone and you cornered me..so i sprinted..hehe..being FC sucks ; ; rofl then you cought me and backstabbed and i died ; ;

EDIT: And Jimmy2222 i have a 44 non twink warrior with 100 or so health lower than you..and still with level 29 twink bracers ROFL
    http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/ch...assil&n=Jokers
    Last edited by arcaton; 08-08-2007 at 09:01 AM.
    1LL T4K3 Y0u T0o TH3 PwN SHoP ▒♣▒

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Neinteen View Post
    Bah, As a rogue i'd joyfully face a warrior over a hunter :rimshot: <-- nice smiley

Still, nothing beats 19+29 BG, after that, well i never twinked passed that, hell if i got it pasted 29 then i better just level the thing.
    depends on the situation IMO ^-^ but those OP crits are really high and can take you down fast.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by arcaton View Post
    I think ive seen you in some WSG matches ive been in ^>^ you owned everyone and you cornered me..so i sprinted..hehe..being FC sucks ; ; rofl then you cought me and backstabbed and i died ; ;

EDIT: And Jimmy2222 i have a 44 non twink warrior with 100 or so health lower than you..and still with level 29 twink bracers ROFL
    http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/ch...assil&n=Jokers
    hehe most likely dude, i tend to do those things and i get away in the worst possible situations, BUT trust me there is times when i loose too, with premades, five vs one, in that case the five is premade and im alone, that gets me pissed what i do then is start killing one by one out of those five =) trust me dude, i create 1.5 hour long WSGs because of that, they get mad, ive nailed too many times like that, btw come by again, lets play =) id love to meet some horde toons lvl 49 that i can chat on here with and play, thats like my rogue twink dream =))) is to be able to talk to horde on here and play with them =) anyway thanks for the nice comment bro =)))))) :wave:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast