Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Faction champ's is probably the easiest boss in toc 10 heroic, if it's pugged. The only thing you need is a rogue one of the healers, anyone who can CC in the raid do that, get the tanks to kite the melee's and done.

I'd say jaraxxus or beasts would even be harder, becuase in beasts we got noobs not being able to run away from charge, at jaraxx we got the lazy noob dps not wanting to switch to the vulcano/portals.

Just here yesterday i pugged toc 10 heroic where we got insanity, ToC so far has been a joke. The only thing in there that's hard is Anub'Arak, ToGC 25 man, because of the immense dps needed, and that you almost not allowed to fail, only if you have some druids ready with some CR's. It can become a pain to get insanity in 25 man togc, because of 1 or 2 noobs failing at orbs at twins, and DC's or something at either of the bosses, or stupid whipes at anub.

toc 10m hm vs 25m
    Sayu's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vyre View Post
    Faction champ's is probably the easiest boss in toc 10 heroic, if it's pugged. The only thing you need is a rogue one of the healers, anyone who can CC in the raid do that, get the tanks to kite the melee's and done.

I'd say jaraxxus or beasts would even be harder, becuase in beasts we got noobs not being able to run away from charge, at jaraxx we got the lazy noob dps not wanting to switch to the vulcano/portals.

Just here yesterday i pugged toc 10 heroic where we got insanity, ToC so far has been a joke. The only thing in there that's hard is Anub'Arak, ToGC 25 man, because of the immense dps needed, and that you almost not allowed to fail, only if you have some druids ready with some CR's. It can become a pain to get insanity in 25 man togc, because of 1 or 2 noobs failing at orbs at twins, and DC's or something at either of the bosses, or stupid whipes at anub.
    haha, awesome how much two opinions can be different from each other. because I find champs by far the hardest encounter on ToC10heroic. we usually to insanity in about 30mins and the only way we won't do it is by chain wiping on a bad champions combo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12