What is the easiest and cheapest way to get a new WoW account with game time? menu

User Tag List

BotFighter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the easiest and cheapest way to get a new WoW account with game time?

The most straightforward way is to pay for one month of game time for $15/€13, but I don't want to spend money if there is a possibility to get the same thing for gold.
    However, to obtain gold, an active account is needed, and as far as I know, even gold sent through mail cannot be used to pay for game time on a new account.
    One could try asking a GM to provide some game time to buy a token for gold, but again, from what I know, they only assist if the account has been active previously or if it's not the first account on the Battle.net account.
    Various free weekends that occasionally occur also do not offer the opportunity to get game time on a new account.
    The only option I am aware of is to gift a 60 days of game time for gold, but that is too "expensive" for me since I only need one month of game time, and I don't want to overpay.

Has anyone tried paying for a subscription and then canceling the payment within two hours to trade gold and buy game time?

Does anyone know of any other methods to obtain a new WoW account with game time?

What is the easiest and cheapest way to get a new WoW account with game time?