0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some info about future.

WoW -> Test Realm Patch Notes
    Ok to those who don't like to read.

#Primal Nether are no longer Bind on Pickup!
    # All 25-player raid bosses have had their cash drops increased!
    # All 25- player raid bosses that drop set tokens will now drop an additional token!
    # Badges of Justice have been added to all raid bosses who did not previously have them!
    # Players will no longer require an attunement quest to enter Hyjal.
    # Players will no longer require an attunement quest to enter the Black Temple.

Alterac Valley
    * Captain Balinda Stonehearth now has additional spells, and she can no longer be slowed or locked out of a school with interrupts (although she can still be interrupted).
    * Vanndar Stormpike and Captain Balinda Stonehearth have had their health totals reduced to match the health totals of Drek’Thar and Captain Galvangar...
    * Warmasters/marshals in Alterac Valley now increase each other’s maximum health and damage by 25%. This is a stacking effect.
    * Horde players will now start the battle closer to Drek’Thar and Frostwolf Keep.
    * There is now a Join as Party option.

Warsong Gulch
    * When both flags are held, the flag carriers will receive 50% increased damage done to them after approximately 10 minutes and 100% increased damage after approximately 15 minutes.
    * Flag carriers can now be tracked 45 seconds after picking up the flag.

Arenas
    * Matchmaking: If a queued player has a personal rating higher than their team rating, the matchmaking system will now use the highest personal rating of a queued member of that team for matchmaking purposes, instead of the team rating.
    * Queue times for arena matches have been reduced. Players will now be able to enter matches faster than previously.
    * Shadow Sight now increases damage taken by 5% rather than dealing damage over time. Duration has been reduced from 21 seconds to 15 seconds.

# Resilience: Now reduces the magnitude of mana draining effects by the same amount that it reduces critical strike damage. The Tooltip has been revised to reflect this.
    # Spirit-Based Mana Regeneration: This system has been adjusted so that as your intellect rises, you will regenerate more mana per point of spirit.
    # Weapon Skill: Points will be gained faster in weapon skills for levels 1 through 59.
    # The Daily Quest limit has been increased to 25.
    # The benefits of drinking out of combat have been delayed. It will now take five seconds before the full benefit of the mana regeneration will come into effect.
    #Spell Haste: Spell haste now reduces the global cooldown on spells, down to a #minimum of 1 second. This change does not apply to melee and ranged abilities.
    Spell Haste: Spell haste now reduces the global cooldown on spells, down to a minimum of 1 second. This change does not apply to melee and ranged abilities.
    #Some diminishing return things [me no undestand] for an example: "Improved Hamstring (Arms) effect is now subject to diminishing returns when used in PvP"
    #And lots of spells get this thing "Randomspell: Using low ranks of this spell will now be penalized the same way healing spells are penalized"

Sunwell isle, you know that story.. if not check this page Isle of Quel'Danas - Zones - World of Warcraft

ok i think that was the most important things about 2.4
    It's still a big wall of text O_o

Ok, s4 then.
    Latest Additions - Wowhead
    You can see lots of upcoming stuff form that page.
    (Brutal gladiator = s4)

I just picked some information

Some info about future.
    Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of these changes are amazing.

Especially the WSG ones and the Primal Nether one.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

Lahtaaja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i love the arena Q decrease

King Shaun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R