0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blizzard Complaints And My Counters

Alright, I'm starting this thread because I know there's a huge dislike of Blizzard on this forum.

Obviously, it's for good reason, since this site is all about breaking WoW's rules and having fun with it. This I can understand.

But most of the complaints...I don't understand them at all.

For example, one person called Blizzard some very nasty words for banning him after he bought power leveling.

While anger can be expected, he spoke as if it was all Blizzard's fault that he can no longer play. And yet, he clearly knew power leveling was against the rules.

It's sort of the same with the "**** the police" mentality you see in a lot of areas of the world. Just because they're the authority and bust rule breakers, they must be inherently bad.

And then there are actual complaints with the way Blizzard works and how they give their services.

So, in this thread, I want you to give me as many complaints as you can think of about Blizzard. But, keep in mind they must be serious complaints. And not just little in-game things too. For example, I don't want to hear:

"Murlocs are too hard to kill."
    "It's too easy to get lost in Silvermoon."
    "Illidan is too easy."

An example of a complaint (yet not necessarily a true or reasonable complaint) I'd like to see in this thread would be:

"GMs take way too long to respond to tickets."
    "All GMs are robots. They don't read anything I write, all they do is throw macros at me, and they just want to finish their conversation with me as quick as possible without actually helping me."

Now, I'm no fan boy of Blizzard, but I'm a reasonable and sensible player of World of Warcraft. And, as many of you may know, I know a lot about how Blizzard works and what they do. So many complaints I see are completely nonsensical, and sometimes it really makes me /sigh.

I do have some problems with Blizzard. No one/no company is perfect. You will realize what problems I have with them if and when I agree with your complaints, but I guarantee that most complaints in this thread will be knocked right on their ass by me.

LET THE COMPLAINTS BEGIN!!!
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

Blizzard Complaints And My Counters
    2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizzards name is to cold

/end complaint
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

berryman13's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What? There is NOTHING to complain about. We get to play their game, and they provide us with whatever the **** they want to. Just because they aren't supporting emulation, map editing, or hacking (what company would) doesn't mean we have a right to hate them. They made the game, and we shouldn't get mad at them for them not wanting us to ruin the experience for others or have them make less money.

Clain's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The gms well...Ya actually they don't read the things you type when you make a ticket. when I played retail I was telling them about a bugged npc and he said something about a server transfer >.>. Then she/he said oops and did the correct macro lol

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by leetone View Post
    What? There is NOTHING to complain about. We get to play their game, and they provide us with whatever the **** they want to. Just because they aren't supporting emulation, map editing, or hacking (what company would) doesn't mean we have a right to hate them. They made the game, and we shouldn't get mad at them for them not wanting us to ruin the experience for others or have them make less money.
    Oh, I agree fully. It's just that there's a lot of people I talk to, especially on MSN, who say things like:

"Thanks for helping me fight the evillest company in the world."

There's just a ton of people who say things like that, and sometimes it really pisses me off.

I made this thread beacuse I know I'll find at least some people who have some complaints.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Verye View Post
    Oh, I agree fully. It's just that there's a lot of people I talk to, especially on MSN, who say things like:

"Thanks for helping me fight the evillest company in the world."

There's just a ton of people who say things like that, and sometimes it really pisses me off.

I made this thread beacuse I know I'll find at least some people who have some complaints.
    Well, I just am getting so pissed by these spoiled kids crying because they got banned for a clear reason. We get this game from Blizzard and we shouldn't be complaining because they don't want us doing things that ALL online game companies don't want us to do.

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by clainsux View Post
    The gms well...Ya actually they don't read the things you type when you make a ticket. when I played retail I was telling them about a bugged npc and he said something about a server transfer >.>. Then she/he said oops and did the correct macro lol
    That's one slip-up from one GM, mate.

GMs make mistakes. Sorry, but it happens. ><

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, yo know GM's ARE humans, I have had conversations with them, not regarding my ticket.

Dragon[Sky]'s Avatar Anti-social Engineer
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Replying cause I agree.
    /out

Stew's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, yo know GM's ARE humans, I have had conversations with them, not regarding my ticket.
    i had one once who went away for half an hour in the middle of our conversation... twice...

we had a nice long discussion about the UI and why one of my addons was secretly spamming him to death

wim addon + spamsentry addon = gm spam (spamsentry stops wim recognising its a GM you're talking to so wim does what it normally does and tries to hold a wim2wim conversation on the CHAT_MSG_ADDON channel which, like on private servers shows up in the GM's chat window, although i think this may have been fixed now)
    You can tell the decent GMs because they'll mention that they're getting spammed and ask you to turn it off :-)
    Last edited by Stew; 02-21-2008 at 08:28 AM.

Matador's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're right, Verye, but you think too much about that.

Yeti's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, its not even a big deal, its their game they do whatever they want. Also its not hard to read the eula and tou a couple of times either and have some experience with being banned. Im a blizzard expertise as well..

xraxlin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dam this bloke needs ssome friends badly..... wtf basically we all know the rules

xraxlin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on the other side of things when u are paying your subscription i think every one is entittled to moan about them, who likes having to wait 2 maybe 3 hours just because u fell through the world, think about it you would be pissed... and for those of u that just generally chat with gms u really need to get out more .
    i also think that those that get banned for being dumb enough to power level on their main accounts should be banned in the 1st place for being stupid /peace out :P

crocos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by leetone View Post
    i hate HUMAN-GM :yuck:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast