Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with the powerlevelling scam? <3

Hi!

This is my first post, please be gentle!

I tried one of the scams suggested mannnnyy times on this forum - the Powerleveling scam.

I changed the password and contacted them using the template of the blizzard account closure email and that worked well enough - but then things got a little sticky.

As a girl i find playing "dumb girlfriend" easy enough, and he took a bit of pity on me - but either way the only thing they do is tell you to contact blizzard and demand to know why your account was unjustly closed (theyd already got it a 3 day ban anyway) How am i gonna fake the emails or details from that? just blag it?

Also, they noticed the password error difference from the ban one. To combat this when i contact them in a few days I'll have transfered the character off that account and used a level one to get me a 3day ban for cussing or some nonsense.

But plleeeaseee any suggestions on how I can successfully pull off faking emails between me and Blizz over why my accounts closed? Thanks in advance! <3

Help with the powerlevelling scam? &lt;3
    g0at's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not every scam works out perfectly. i guarantee, you can ask anyone here who has ever done a scam has had some ups and downs. This is your first time scamming, and so far, doesn't seem like you have done half bad.

either way, if your emails with "Blizzard" make blizzard sound very professional, try to use information that you might find in the Terms of Use that blizzard has on their website. but all in all, you are still in control of the scam, so don't worry.

good luck!

fluffergirl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the reassurance and reply Goat! I figured this might be a simple one to start on but they seem a little cleverer than I expected, my bad for underestimating them. I’ll go try your suggestion and see how it pans out, hopefully theres no key words they are lookin’ for. <3
    +Rep for being so nice and helpful.

g0at's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :-) no problem. it all comes with time. i know my first scam blew up in my face. lol..i doubt that anyones first scam worked 100&#37;. either way, keep it up and happy scamming!!