Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome post, Im just wondering... Isn't that "Penalty volcano" wrong?
    In Fall, 2006 I was "Temporarily suspended" for a month. A few weeks after I got unbanned, the same thing happened to my friend. I'm on my final warning and I've had 3 standard Warnings, a 1-week suspension and a 1-month suspension.
    Neither 3 hour, 24 hour, 48 hour or 72 hour suspensions. Any explanation for that? o.ô

The WoW Lawyer's Guide to Blizzard Policy
    sismofyt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    interesting

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aznboy View Post
    okay got a question. we were playing a game n someone told me to name a country start with N i am not racist but i said *****. cuz North Africa was wrong. but ppl said they reported me O.o can i get ban by this? he said it was in africa. thanks
    Short and simple:

Yes, you can receive an account action for that.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

[SpNiz]'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ouch Aznboy..

Luckily my account's haven't been banned yet!
    Great service you got.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kinch View Post
    Awesome post, Im just wondering... Isn't that "Penalty volcano" wrong?
    In Fall, 2006 I was "Temporarily suspended" for a month. A few weeks after I got unbanned, the same thing happened to my friend. I'm on my final warning and I've had 3 standard Warnings, a 1-week suspension and a 1-month suspension.
    Neither 3 hour, 24 hour, 48 hour or 72 hour suspensions. Any explanation for that? o.ô
    I'm sorry, but you must be mistaken in some way.

The Penalty Volcano was updated very recently, but before it was updated, the punishments were as follows:

Warning
    3 Hour Suspension
    72 Hour Suspension
    Permanent Account Closure

They recently added in the 24 and 48 hour suspensions.

I'm not going to call you a liar, but you must be remembering it wrong. If you still have the e-mails, look at them again. Also, please copy and paste them in this thread.
    Last edited by Verye; 01-28-2008 at 03:29 PM.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spniz View Post
    Ouch Aznboy..

Luckily my account's haven't been banned yet!
    Great service you got.
    I actually stopped offering my account unbanning service a while ago.

[SpNiz]'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I know, but you still give people some advice if they are in need, and that's great

aznboy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol.. It has been a week really when i said that... I havent recieve a mail from blizzard yet... (Please dont come)

Shawrty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is very good to know. I see you did your homework on this one.

Thanks,
    Shawrty

elvemage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi verye, i appreciate the time you took writing this and it really does help. I have had 3 accounts all banned from powerlveling, you may ask why do it again and again? because i dont have enough time to level myself and busy irl. verye i would ask for your assistance in helping me try to unban one of the accounts, my grammer isnt partically good and my past appeals have been terrible iv added your msn, so if you could pls try get back to me.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by elvemage View Post
    hi verye, i appreciate the time you took writing this and it really does help. I have had 3 accounts all banned from powerlveling, you may ask why do it again and again? because i dont have enough time to level myself and busy irl. verye i would ask for your assistance in helping me try to unban one of the accounts, my grammer isnt partically good and my past appeals have been terrible iv added your msn, so if you could pls try get back to me.
    Nope, sorry. I've had so many people ask me this, so I put a disclaimer in bright yellow over the unban section, put huge warnings on the old account unbanning service thread, and got that thread locked.

I am not writing up your unban e-mails. If you're a leecher/unregistered, I'm not going to even look them over or help you write them up.

If you want some basic advice, you can ask, but as for unbanning...you gotta do it yourself.

elvemage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when i kept using my crappy method id always get this

Greetings,

Online trading refers to the exchange of in-game content for real world money, and includes, but is not limited to, the sale or purchase of gold, the sale or purchase of experience in the form of powerlevelling, and the sale or purchase of honor points, reputation or items.

Regarding online trading activities, the Terms of Use (World of Warcraft Europe -> Legal Documents -> Terms of Use) state the following in section 9:

“Note that Blizzard Entertainment either owns, or has exclusively licensed, all of the content which appears in World of Warcraft. Therefore, no one has the right to "sell" Blizzard Entertainment's content, except Blizzard Entertainment! So Blizzard Entertainment does not recognize any property claims outside of World of Warcraft or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything related to World of Warcraft. Accordingly, you may not sell items for "real" money or exchange items outside of World of Warcraft.”

Also, the other clauses apply, for example sharing your account details. Account access is the responsibility of the account owner and account sharing is against our Terms of Use. Therefore, should you believe someone other than yourself (the account owner) has committed this violation of the Terms of Use with your account, these sanctions would still apply, as our action is taken against the account, not the individual.

Please be aware that our investigation methods are strictly confidential and, as such, the evidence in question cannot be exposed to our customers. We can, however, confirm that all such investigations are completed by multiple members of our staff, in order to ensure due process.

No refunds will be given for unused playtime on accounts which are suspended for violations of the Terms of Use, as per section 16. B. which states:

"Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to terminate this Agreement without notice, if, in Blizzard Entertainment's sole and absolute discretion, you fail to comply with any terms contained in these Terms of Use and/or the World of Warcraft End User License Agreement. Blizzard shall attempt to provide you with notice of your non-compliance prior to terminating the Agreement, however in cases where your actions may place Blizzard Entertainment, World of Warcraft, or any of its employees in a position of liability, your acceptance of this Agreement is your acknowledgement that Blizzard Entertainment shall not be required to provide such a warning. Also, note that in the event that Blizzard Entertainment terminates this Agreement for breach of these Terms of Use, any right to any and all payments you may have made for pre-purchased game access to World of Warcraft are forfeit, and you agree and acknowledge that you are not entitled to any refund for any amounts which were pre-paid on your Account prior to any termination of this Agreement."

If you wish to review our current Rules and Policies, they can be found at:
    World of Warcraft Europe -> Game Policies

Regards,

Zucbar

Account Administration Team
    Blizzard Entertainment Europe
    http://www.wow-europe.com/en/

its like they dont even check my emails lol

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by elvemage View Post
    when i kept using my crappy method id always get this

Greetings,

Online trading refers to the exchange of in-game content for real world money, and includes, but is not limited to, the sale or purchase of gold, the sale or purchase of experience in the form of powerlevelling, and the sale or purchase of honor points, reputation or items.

Regarding online trading activities, the Terms of Use (World of Warcraft Europe -> Legal Documents -> Terms of Use) state the following in section 9:

“Note that Blizzard Entertainment either owns, or has exclusively licensed, all of the content which appears in World of Warcraft. Therefore, no one has the right to "sell" Blizzard Entertainment's content, except Blizzard Entertainment! So Blizzard Entertainment does not recognize any property claims outside of World of Warcraft or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything related to World of Warcraft. Accordingly, you may not sell items for "real" money or exchange items outside of World of Warcraft.”

Also, the other clauses apply, for example sharing your account details. Account access is the responsibility of the account owner and account sharing is against our Terms of Use. Therefore, should you believe someone other than yourself (the account owner) has committed this violation of the Terms of Use with your account, these sanctions would still apply, as our action is taken against the account, not the individual.

Please be aware that our investigation methods are strictly confidential and, as such, the evidence in question cannot be exposed to our customers. We can, however, confirm that all such investigations are completed by multiple members of our staff, in order to ensure due process.

No refunds will be given for unused playtime on accounts which are suspended for violations of the Terms of Use, as per section 16. B. which states:

"Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to terminate this Agreement without notice, if, in Blizzard Entertainment's sole and absolute discretion, you fail to comply with any terms contained in these Terms of Use and/or the World of Warcraft End User License Agreement. Blizzard shall attempt to provide you with notice of your non-compliance prior to terminating the Agreement, however in cases where your actions may place Blizzard Entertainment, World of Warcraft, or any of its employees in a position of liability, your acceptance of this Agreement is your acknowledgement that Blizzard Entertainment shall not be required to provide such a warning. Also, note that in the event that Blizzard Entertainment terminates this Agreement for breach of these Terms of Use, any right to any and all payments you may have made for pre-purchased game access to World of Warcraft are forfeit, and you agree and acknowledge that you are not entitled to any refund for any amounts which were pre-paid on your Account prior to any termination of this Agreement."

If you wish to review our current Rules and Policies, they can be found at:
    World of Warcraft Europe -> Game Policies

Regards,

Zucbar

Account Administration Team
    Blizzard Entertainment Europe
    http://www.wow-europe.com/en/

its like they dont even check my emails lol
    They usually read all e-mails carefully. As I said, making up a story about being hacked, no matter how good it is, will never guarantee that the account will be unbanned. And writing a bad one just reduces the chances.

Apieter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read it. I read everything. And now I give you rep. Then I go sleep.

m0rbidang3l's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, first off, +rep for the awesome help. second, heres a question for you.
    my account is my wifes name. while she was in the army (true story) i bought powerleveling and my account got banned. how would you go about telling them this to get the account unbanned, since it obviously wasnt her playing.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast