Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about gold and server transer

Ok, so lets say I was gonna a) scam gold or b) buy gold
    Now I would use a lvl 1 alt to make it easier on me. However I was thinking. My main is on a low pop server with little raid progression there. My idea is I make an alt on a high pop server, level to lvl 10, then buy/scam gold to this toon. Now I head to the AH, grab as many rare epics as I can with my new gold, leaving some gold in surplus of course. Now I pay $25 to server transfer this toon to my low pop server, put epics on AH and make a killing by offering rare and never before seen items for this server.
    Thats the theory.

My question however, is because I am choosing a Blizzard server transfer would they be able to monitor my gold and bag inventory. Of course seeing 1000s of gold and lots of epics on a level 10 would throw up red flags. And thus I can see my account getting banned.
    Do you think I would get caught? Do they monitor that close during server transfers, especially from a high pop to a low pop server? Or would it slip under the radar seeing as how server transfers are pretty much automated?

Some advice if you will. Cause if it would slip by, then I see this as an easy, spend money for gold to triple amount of gold you have scam.

Question about gold and server transer
    WOWISFUN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got caught with 6k gold on a lvl 15 they didn't contact me until 3weeks after i spent it all on my main and i said my friend who moved to Alabama sent/ bought it and sent me it as a b-day present and that was it no ban or anything
    (\_/)
    (o.0)
    (^^)
    <----- Add the bunny to your sig and help take over these forums!