Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone convert the iDemise leveling guide for classic by any chance?

Or anything else for classic? I see mostly retail mods and guides so mostly looking for anything for classic

Anyone convert the iDemise leveling guide for classic by any chance?
    Method's Avatar Contributor Modding Enthusiast CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a new and regularly updated site we've (Beta players) been using for our addons called: "Will It Classic".

It contains all currently known addons that are released OR that are in the process of being released and are currently in development for Classic. It is regularly updated through user-submission and many of these projects have GitHub repos, or links to developer updates.

In terms of levelling guides: I know that Zygor intends to release full guides in-time for Day 0 of Classic.

Hope this Information is useful to you.

Also yes, for those of you out of the loop: Most people intend to be fully kitted out with addons from day 0. There are already addons here currently that SIGNIFICANTLY speed up your gameplay.

[edit] I took a little time and made an addon pack for my own personal use containing most of the functional and useful addons and wrote a README explaining what each does; simply extract this inside your interface folder and remove the ones you don't want: https://mega.nz/#!P2YimSAI

Key: uJ0L9zd0pBHCF2sglOq-YHJgEgYtw-OJo4KsRJ-fnPs
    Last edited by Method; 07-11-2019 at 03:46 AM.

3. Thanks gippy, Ashoran (2 members gave Thanks to Method for this useful post)
    Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Method View Post
    There is a new and regularly updated site we've (Beta players) been using for our addons called: "Will It Classic".

It contains all currently known addons that are released OR that are in the process of being released and are currently in development for Classic. It is regularly updated through user-submission and many of these projects have GitHub repos, or links to developer updates.

In terms of levelling guides: I know that Zygor intends to release full guides in-time for Day 0 of Classic.

Hope this Information is useful to you.

Also yes, for those of you out of the loop: Most people intend to be fully kitted out with addons from day 0. There are already addons here currently that SIGNIFICANTLY speed up your gameplay.

[edit] I took a little time and made an addon pack for my own personal use containing most of the functional and useful addons and wrote a README explaining what each does; simply extract this inside your interface folder and remove the ones you don't want: https://mega.nz/#!P2YimSAI

Key: uJ0L9zd0pBHCF2sglOq-YHJgEgYtw-OJo4KsRJ-fnPs
    Thanks for the files! I have a question though, the quest addons. Do they behave in a similar manner like they did on private servers or are they more polished on the new client? Thanks

demonvip1987's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've actually been on Willitclassic since the beginning of the beta but a lot of the add-ons seem to still be broken as hell even when they say "updated."

and that is really good to know as well thank you

I appreciate the addon pack I will check that out right now!
    Last edited by demonvip1987; 07-11-2019 at 02:47 PM. Reason: added quote

Method's Avatar Contributor Modding Enthusiast CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ashoran View Post
    Thanks for the files! I have a question though, the quest addons. Do they behave in a similar manner like they did on private servers or are they more polished on the new client? Thanks
    Private servers were running on either 1.12.2 or 3.3.5a. Classic is running on a build of the Legion Client.

Most of the classic addons are simply ports of old versions of Legion addons; and then those require new databases to be created for Classic. Basically, the legion quest addon and it's full functionality and features was ported over to Classic, but since all of the quests are different, it's like a whole rewrite of the database.

Originally Posted by demonvip1987 View Post
    I've actually been on Willitclassic since the beginning of the beta but a lot of the add-ons seem to still be broken as hell even when they say "updated."
    This only applies to a few of them. I know that some definitely have lua errors (not included in my addon pack) because they're bad or unofficial ports; especially the older ones, because the developers never got access to the beta. The ones that I can tell you are broken for sure currently are: Details, Auctionator.

I didn't include Skada in my addon pack; Skada works as intended.

No auction addons are functional yet, to my knowledge.
    Last edited by Method; 07-12-2019 at 02:24 AM.

7. Thanks Ashoran (1 members gave Thanks to Method for this useful post)
    Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, thank you!

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a lot more that seem to be working in addition to your pack (which is awesome! thank you again) I will include a list of other working addons as well for those interested later today.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will make additions to this (and I'll try not to duplicate anything you had already) but here is what I have so far:

1. !MoncaiCompare
    2. Auctionator
    3. Clique
    4. MonkeyQuest
    5. SellJunk
    6. TitanPanel
    7. Tukui
    8. XLoot

(There are a couple more I know I have at home but I am at work right now so I will update when I can)

Added:
    9. DBM (I didn't get to test this much but it looks like it's working)
    10. NameplateClassColors
    11. Recount
    Last edited by demonvip1987; 07-13-2019 at 01:28 PM.