0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

? about priests

alright, so my friend is arguing that priests are absolutly amazing and all this shit and saying how they are like the god of WoW. Yea..im a pally, so i said i could kick a priests ass and he got all pissed off about it and was like u dont have a chance and i was just like, compare health...i can stun...concencration...yea...so he still argued with me about it. And yet i have more health as a 49 then some 70 priests do. So my question is

Are priests all the great? and if they are, then why doesnt anyone make them? I personally think priests are about 3 from the bottom in how good they are. Does anyone else agree?

? about priests
    Cal's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: ? about priests

Personally I can't be bothered to play priest cause 1-70 is basically the same crap until you get Mind Flay, then it barely changes.

That's also probably the reason not many others roll priests.

They're wanted for raiding 'cause of shackles and insane multi-target healing though, and shadow priests usually get their way in battlegrounds.

Overall, yes, they can be good depending on who the player is and if they're determined.
    My screenshot thread is inactive until further notice.

justint7491's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heres my opinion i have a 70 priest on retail.... The way i see it is and remember this is my opinion IF you want to pvp for examply in arena a priest u have to have good hp and good gear where a pally in arena give him a shield and like +300 healing hell heal the dpser while other guy just rapes....If u want to do something such as PvE priests can do better in long term caus they usually have more +healing but if u wanna be a pally for PvE u should have top of the line gear

GoatCheese's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to have a 53 priest, it was twinked at 19 with over 100 spell damage and I had good gear all the way to 53 because groups were easy to find... In PvP I wrecked people.

xps980's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Dalhia View Post
    i have more health as a 49 then some 70 priests do.

Are priests all the great?

why doesnt anyone make them?

I personally think priests are about 3 from the bottom in how good they are.

lol'd
    emag eht tsol tsuj evah uoY

frankhuzzah

It all depends on what you want to do and how you want to do it. I like my pally for single target healing. Generally, a pally is a far better raid healer. My priest, while effectively retired, is a much better multi-target healer. Quick heals, renew, shields all great for 'spreading the love' if you will.

For PvP healing, a pally wins hands down. Priests are just way too squishy to me.

Now if you are talking a priest vs pally duel, my money is on the priest. Provided they remember how to Mana Burn.

Chyp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A priest loosing to a paladin? Never heard of tbfh. *A manaburn here, a manaburn there* And whoops! You are ooooom.