0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voice acted all races 1-10 starting areas quests

Hello guys, I have always wanted to have voiced quests in wow, and after searching I found out that there was no such thing, so I decided to try my best to see how it goes. Since this last patch is all about trying to immerse the player in the world of azeroth, why not add voice to make it even better?

Now before anything, i just want to say I never voice acted before, so my voice acting skills are a bit poor and that my equipment isn't the best either, but I hope that if this gets some success, you talented boys and girls will expand this idea. I am also aware of what bellular tried to do, but this is more simple that that, it only plays mp3 files nothing more. It doesn't change anything in the game nor does it alter any file, it's basicly just you going to your ipod and playing an mp3 over the quest description.

Now this voiced quests pack, requires the addon "GAG" Overview - Gag - Addons - Projects - WoW CurseForge, a very cool addon that plays custom sounds by using a / command or by clicking the button near the minimap.Also, if members in your party also have the addon installed, when played by one person, all the other ones will also hear it

Unfortunately the quests don't read automatically, so what you do, is the following.

Talk to an Npc that gives a quest

When you select the quest, you go to the "gag" button near the minimap, select "the zone you want), and the the name of the quest

I hope you guys enjoy, and i hope that you if you are a good voice actor, or just want to voice quests for fun please do! I am also planning to atleast voice all quests 1-60 for myself, but if the feedback is positive i will also share with you guys

Here is the link for the voice acted quests, just extract the file to your addons folder, and don't forget to download "gag" addon first! here is the link Overview - - Gag - Voice acted quests Starting Zones - Addons - Projects - WoW CurseForge
    This Mmowned member has no signature, so why are you reading this?

I voice acted all races 1-10 starting areas quests
  2. Thanks Transdimensional (1 members gave Thanks to Snakehead for this useful post)