3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old Model Animations

Hello everybody, I've been trying to search for a way to get the old model animations back, specifically for Tauren Male. I've found that the skeletons rigs are in fact STILL in the game because if you look at any Broken Draenei, you can see that they still use the Tauren Male old model animations. If you also look at the three Fish people standing around on the Alliance side Vale of Eternal Blossoms you'll see that they still use the old Night Elf model animations. So what Blizzard has told us about the old model animations having been deleted completely from the game.. is a lie.

There are other cases of NPCs using the old model animations as well.

But I want to really bring in a lot of focus on this topic on WoW forums, just so we can get some information and put something together so that we can finally play our game without getting a headache or feeling put off from seeing your character bounce like a Looney Tune cartoon character.

If you have any information or Tmorph IDs that we can use to change our models back to the old ones then please add it here!

My intention of pointing out the fact that NPCs still use the old model animations is to figure out if we can scan these NPCs for the animation IDs and use that for Tmorph, or somebody may be a developer and could create something for us to use ^^

*I would like to add that I've been doing a lot of research on this and I've found very little information, it seems like the dark ages all over again or something. Nobody actually knows anything and it doesn't seem like anyone is trying to find out, theres been over 10 capped threads demanding the old model animations be restored again on the official WoW forums and nearly 6 thousand threads created so far about it, all of them have at least a second page or are nearly capped out. The current one you can view on the EU forums called "Old Models Update" which is still going strong at about 23 or 24 pages and they intend to make a second thread if it still fails, 2 others were made before that one. This is a growing concern that people have.
    Last edited by xaroc; 10-06-2016 at 02:29 PM.

Old Model Animations
    lululalaland's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    25/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    keep this alive

Notfincher's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xaroc View Post
    So what Blizzard has told us about the old model animations having been deleted completely from the game.. is a lie.

*I would like to add that I've been doing a lot of research on this and I've found very little information,

Is OP retarded? Old models did not go anywhere, still in the game*. You can tick off square to use dem if you like them more than old ones or if your PC is potato.

Dovah's Avatar Legendary The Explorer

Thanks G/R
    381/202
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Notfincher View Post
    Is OP retarded? Old models did not go anywhere, still in the game*. You can tick off square to use dem if you like them more than old ones or if your PC is potato.
    Yes the old models are in the game. That isn't what he asked for though. He wants the old animations which you can't have without swapping them.

I rarely check Ownedcore nowadays. Need to contact me? Message me on Discord: dovvah