0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skald Griefing Kill any faction without PVP

HUGE Apologye in advance if this is known from another post. The ppl flaming are really harse at times.

I play a lock and farm motes of fire from skald and could grief others by banishing mobs. (soon to be fixed next patch i believe)

So my way to get them back:

Method 1: Enslave one of the imps and jump on flying mount. The enslaved demon tracks along the ground rather the dissapearing like standards minions. Now simply fly your enslaved miion over multiple mobs and drag them into the farmers path. Works great for those aoe farming as they get aggro asap, also good just to swamp ppl.

Method 2: Tag multiple basilik in the area to a farmer and the basilisk randomly stop and do a frontal fire cone attack hitting everything in its path. Just make sure u can outlive the flames as the other guy dies.

Best thing is you can do it to either faction and dont have to be pvp flagged. I took great pleasure in doing this to an UD rogue who had been instant tagging mobs as I cross dotted multples and then he vanished on me. he went afk on one of the peaks and it took two good basilik kites but I eventually killed him lol. Would love to have seen his face when he got back WTF how did I die??

I am a long time reader first time poster & don't want to be called out for being a leech so trying to help as you have suggested.

Skald Griefing Kill any faction without PVP
    Pavavion's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Skald Griefing Kill any faction without PVP

Could/should this be moved to the tips or strategy sectin of your forums please.