Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seeking Talented Exploiters

Hey,

I'm looking for talented people who exploit WoW, or any other MMO, with a goal of making money. My goal is to start a small group and create multiple income streams by doing RMT on different games.

I'm looking for people who:
    - Are familiar with "packet editing"
    - Have excellent logical and analytical skills, to reverse engineer packets structures and server-side logic
    - Possess basic technical knowledge, including basic C/C++ (data types, structures, classes, functions), networks, cryptography
    - Have a good work ethic and business sense; self-motivated
    - Previously have found exploits in MMOs; can explain the process of finding them and why they worked
    - Can work in a team environment efficiently via Skype
    - Are open-minded about exploiting multiple games at a time; able to see profit potential in variety/scale without tunnel-visioning on one game

You don't need to be able to write quality applications or actually be a programmer, you just need basic knowledge on the topic.

I'm looking for a coder as well, who:
    - Familiar with reverse engineering software; especially when packed with Themida and heavily obfuscated
    - Can work on a percentage of profit
    - Can write packet editors and automation tools

Hit me up via PM if you're a talented exploiter looking to make a big profit. I have some sizable earnings that I can show you from doing this. I've also found many exploits. We'll work together to create income streams from multiple games.

Seeking Talented Exploiters