909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap Character Boosts for Fresh Accounts

This isn't 100% guaranteed to work for you, but it's something I've been doing in the past couple of weeks.

So since WoD was merged into the base game, it's no longer included a character boost. With a bit of sweet talking, luck and a few extra dollars, you can get a cheap character boost.

Note: You can probably do this once per Battle.net account. Depends how lucky you get. If you're planning on doing this on your main account with multiple accounts, do them all at once.

What you'll require:

• A Battlechest and a copy of WoD (times how many accounts you want)

The Method:

Basically, you add your Battlechest(s) to your Battle.net account, and then contact a GM saying you bought WoD along with the Battlechests, not knowing it was included. You wanted WoD because of the character boost to play with friends/multibox/whatever reasonable reason you can think of. With enough sweet talking, they'll give you a character boost per WoD key you provide them.

Keep in mind, boxed copies of WoD aren't really sold in stores anymore. They've been recalled, but if you look around at stores that aren't game specific, you can probably find some copies. You can likely also purchase them from key resellers. I picked mine up for $5 AUD each at a local store, which sure as shit beats the $66 AUD a boost costs on its own. It's even cheaper to buy a battlechest + WoD copy for boost + transfer than a boost on its own.

At worst if it doesn't work, just return the copies to the store. The GM will be able to provide you with a transcript saying they aren't required and an obsolete/useless product so you can get your refund.

Good luck if you try this one out!

Cheap Character Boosts for Fresh Accounts
  2. Thanks highs, element19090 (2 members gave Thanks to Smitten for this useful post)
    highs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    61/110
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried this one (not exact the same way (a week ago)) but i didn't ask nicely haha ... such things "always" work if you ask nicely ... but i think it also depens where you from (EU or US)

us gms are much friendlier/cooler than most EU gms ... not my experience (big sisters experience) - she told me that they gave her soooo many times some free gametime (10 - 20).
    maybe it is only my experience , but most EU gms are :gusta: xD ... most mop accounts got a free wod upgrade - so i told him that i bought wod upgrade (i didnt --> free upgrade) and it worked (90 boost) <-- tried this one some weeks ago

you guys need to ask nicely and some luck

thank you btw.
    Last edited by highs; 06-09-2016 at 10:33 AM.

Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by highs View Post
    us gms are much friendlier/cooler than most EU gms ...
    100% true. US GMs are almost too​ nice.