Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chance to getting banned

Hey!

I sold around 1m gold 1 year ago, since that i did nothing. Is that mean that they didn't notice that or they just didnt care? I want to buy legion from gold. Can i get ban for it?

Chance to getting banned
  2. Thanks answer31 (1 members gave Thanks to devilwearsprada for this useful post)
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's always a chance to get banned when it comes to buying/selling gold. Taking necessary precautions, you can minimise the chance (this really depends on your buyer), but always assume you may get banned if you do an activity like this.

4. Thanks devilwearsprada (1 members gave Thanks to Smitten for this useful post)
    hackerlol's Avatar Admin(kind of) ShoutBox Dweller
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1220/298
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
    Hey!

I sold around 1m gold 1 year ago, since that i did nothing. Is that mean that they didn't notice that or they just didnt care? I want to buy legion from gold. Can i get ban for it?
    I haven't heard anyone getting banned for buying gold but for selling yes. I think you should be safe if you sold it a year ago and your account is still untouched.
    Keep in mind that both buying and selling gold is against Blizzards ToS for WoW and there is always a chance that you may get banned for doing either.

6. Thanks devilwearsprada (1 members gave Thanks to hackerlol for this useful post)
    HunterHero's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hackerlol View Post
    I haven't heard anyone getting banned for buying gold but for selling yes. I think you should be safe if you sold it a year ago and your account is still untouched.
    Keep in mind that both buying and selling gold is against Blizzards ToS for WoW and there is always a chance that you may get banned for doing either.
    Hacker is right. If you buy gold and some action is taken by Blizzard then it's removing the gold. You should be safe to use the gold even though it's a year ago.

8. Thanks devilwearsprada (1 members gave Thanks to HunterHero for this useful post)
    Razor33's Avatar Legendary Professional Gold Dealer
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    106/74
    Trade Feedback
    151 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Devilwearsprada. Most prob you sold to a real ID friend or a guilde because otherwise 1 mil sale would trigger a ban in the very first week after the sale (according my vast experience as a gold re-seller and seller)
    However i suggest to not sell more gold from your main account if you care it because as Hacker said Blizzard show no mercy for detected gold sellers and do instant ban with almost no chances for appeal !
    IF you want to buy gold is pretty much safe BUT spend the gold you brought ASAP on what you need because the chance to get the gold removed now days is more than 25 % !
    So buy gold if you wish so but don't buy for later use . You see a nice Trade channel , AH or BMAH item you need ? Buy gold , buy the item = profit ! (i still suggest however to buy from a reputable site or person)
    WTS gold on EU Auchindoun / Jaedenar / Dunemaul --> Alliance and Horde ! Very cheap !

10. Thanks devilwearsprada (1 members gave Thanks to Razor33 for this useful post)
    devilwearsprada's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    23/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys