Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are chances to get account unbanned

Hey buddies,
    My account was banned in early Cata for goldselling. I haven't used any bots/hacks/etc. I did an appeal after 1 week of ban and blizzard replied with screenshot from chat, where I'm spamming "Selling gold". I know about Sephiroth services, but what are chances to get account back in situation, when blizzard clearly knows that I have not been hacked and I really sold gold?
    Thanks for any reply

What are chances to get account unbanned
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Just forget about it and move on. It's becoming much harder to get accounts unbanned. And the fact you already appealed your ban and they replied with screenshot proof just makes it worse, probably impossible to get your account back.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

3. Thanks heromodeon (1 members gave Thanks to D3Boost for this useful post)
    heromodeon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I bought another wow license under same bnet account immediately and played since then. The only reason I want it back - wotlk feats of strength and wow anniversary bonuses.
    Just a quick question - if I buy battle.net account with unreal name, change it to mine and will transfer hero to my main account - what will be transferred (assuming I will transfer hero who got this achievements, not lvl1 alt) ?
    Last edited by heromodeon; 04-06-2016 at 12:43 PM.

Izhue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't transfer characters from an account that is banned.

6. Thanks heromodeon (1 members gave Thanks to Izhue for this useful post)
    Trixiap's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can try to ask If GM could log on your account and activate achievements for Battle.net wide achievements for you. I saw that they did this for some1 with banned account.

8. Thanks heromodeon (1 members gave Thanks to Trixiap for this useful post)
    Mixtrade's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    27/11
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the account is banned under the same IP u created ur ticket on...the chances are u prolly won't get i back ;/

10. Thanks heromodeon (1 members gave Thanks to Mixtrade for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    8/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys, I think I will try to write one more appeal just to ask GM to log in to my account or give me like 5 minutes. BTW How do I contact 'senior' GMs directly?

Thanks G/R
    8/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Izhue View Post
    You can't transfer characters from an account that is banned.
    No, I want to buy bnet account with unreal name, change name to mine and than transfer heroes

JhonnyQ's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    12/74
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Trixiap View Post
    You can try to ask If GM could log on your account and activate achievements for Battle.net wide achievements for you. I saw that they did this for some1 with banned account.
    Things that doesnt happen....

14. Thanks heromodeon (1 members gave Thanks to JhonnyQ for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    8/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I bet it was an unique action from a GGG game-master

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by heromodeon View Post
    Hey buddies,
    My account was banned in early Cata for goldselling. I haven't used any bots/hacks/etc. I did an appeal after 1 week of ban and blizzard replied with screenshot from chat, where I'm spamming "Selling gold". I know about Sephiroth services, but what are chances to get account back in situation, when blizzard clearly knows that I have not been hacked and I really sold gold?
    Thanks for any reply
    veeeeery unlikely sad to say.. I've actively tried to recover an account banned for gold selling for far longer than I'd even care to admit.. gotten supervisor email addresses.. all to no avail..

Yeah, I bet it was an unique action from a GGG game-master
    This is the wow section not poe ;-)
    Thirsty Shameless Beg: LFW on Retail WoW US. Any Boosting Groups Looking For A Leveler I'm Very Interested! Please PM Me! 🤘😁🤘

17. Thanks heromodeon (1 members gave Thanks to Jaladhjin for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    8/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaladhjin View Post
    veeeeery unlikely sad to say.. I've actively tried to recover an account banned for gold selling for far longer than I'd even care to admit.. gotten supervisor email addresses.. all to no avail..

This is the wow section not poe ;-)

Do you know what really disturbs me? I sold gold only to pay for subscription, not a million each month. When blizztards released token - I was like "wata****, give me back my account".

abaraikenshi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey buddies,
    Thanks for any reply
    All in all, it really depends on the GM that is assisting you. If s/he is having a particularly good day, then maybe. You'd honestly probably only have 1 chance at unbanning it. My strategy would be to call Blizzard after calling hours begin, casually speak with the GM and be like "Well, I tried logging into this account of mine after having an interest in playing again, however, it states that I am banned? I have no recollection of this event" and go from there. Be prepared to send in Photo ID and have your SQ/A ready. They may unban it, they may not, it's impossible to say.

However, you would probably be better off just forgetting it and starting a new account. Find someone who would do RAF with you (Battlechest covers 1-90 now, only 20$) and you could probably find a cheap WoD key and it would be relatively quick to max level.
    Destinations unknown, I'll find my way there

20. Thanks heromodeon (1 members gave Thanks to abaraikenshi for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    8/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by abaraikenshi View Post
    All in all, it really depends on the GM that is assisting you. If s/he is having a particularly good day, then maybe. You'd honestly probably only have 1 chance at unbanning it. My strategy would be to call Blizzard after calling hours begin, casually speak with the GM and be like "Well, I tried logging into this account of mine after having an interest in playing again, however, it states that I am banned? I have no recollection of this event" and go from there. Be prepared to send in Photo ID and have your SQ/A ready. They may unban it, they may not, it's impossible to say.

However, you would probably be better off just forgetting it and starting a new account. Find someone who would do RAF with you (Battlechest covers 1-90 now, only 20$) and you could probably find a cheap WoD key and it would be relatively quick to max level.
    I have another wow license under same bnet account where banned wow license is, I'm playing on it since pandas. Like I mentioned before - I don't really need that old banned account, I need achievements from it - feats of strength, anniversary, unobtainable mounts. Basically all I need - just to log in to it for 1 minute or less

Migrod's Avatar Active Member Khal CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goodluck. After awhile they autocancel any tickets you open about getting the account unbanned. While highly unlikely that this applies to you -- If you end up going to Blizzcon, talk to a GM in person. It worked for me when they saw my account and how much money I spent and I was honest when she asked why I was banned. The girl asked her supervisor if it was ok and he said yes. I was in utter shock because I had literally tried everything else to get unbanned.

23. Thanks heromodeon (1 members gave Thanks to Migrod for this useful post)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast