Thanks G/R
    2/23
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I cannot give you a teleport hack I can give out implementation tips for one to some willing developers (with extensive knowledge about WoW memory editing).

4. Thanks reliasn (1 members gave Thanks to Master674 for this useful post)
    Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ye master I don't think this kid is looking for anything to do with actually writing one himself, although I could be wrong. Anyways. thanks for putting out the offer for everyone for the resources to help actually create one. ++

Machmud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually just looking for something to get a character to draenor easily. These would be about boosted 90 chars, so if anyone got a way for them to enter draenor easily without summon or the timeless isle way ill gladly talk to you.

crunk001's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Master674 View Post
    While I cannot give you a teleport hack I can give out implementation tips for one to some willing developers (with extensive knowledge about WoW memory editing).
    What is all this nonsensical pinky-finger spreading these days? I have used that exact tool, allowing just that, in vanilla WoW.

If you or anyone enjoy coding, enjoy the enjoyment of others enjoying just what you yourself enjoy, then by all means release a simple program that saves the characters coords on the map and lets them access them again. "Whoos teleported". Oh boy such witchcraft, knowledge out of this orbit... get Down here. Lol.

Stop making things "extra-special" while in reality they aren't. Now, dont feel offended by that direct statement if that wasnt your intention and continue with whatever you were on before. Thank you.
    Last edited by crunk001; 09-27-2015 at 06:42 PM.

Jadd's Avatar 🐸 Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    81/333
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crunk001 View Post
    What is all this nonsensical pinky-finger spreading these days? I have used that exact tool, allowing just that, in vanilla WoW.

If you or anyone enjoy coding, enjoy the enjoyment of others enjoying just what you yourself enjoy, then by all means release a simple program that saves the characters coords on the map and lets them access them again. "Whoos teleported". Oh boy such witchcraft, knowledge out of this orbit... get Down here. Lol.

Stop making things "extra-special" while in reality they aren't. Now, dont feel offended by that direct statement if that wasnt your intention and continue with whatever you were on before. Thank you.
    Everyone should share some dupes and stuff too, right? That's about the extent of how rare working teleport methods are these days.

9. Thanks sed-, Augury13, Miksu, Dovah, ev0 (5 members gave Thanks to Jadd for this useful post)
    TheEnglishGuy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While we talking about sharing. Anyone who have put some time and energy into packet editing?
    So since WoW encrypt packets and emu groups like Trinity or Mangos revers all that to code the server, I am thinking to start looking into the emu source.
    I just need to see how they decode the packets and then I can hook and decode for the client. You can also hook the packets before they get encoded, but I guess seeing how the emu server does it makes it easier for WoW updates. Anyone already spent some time doing this and willing to share some of their 'findings' with me? Would save me some time.

Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheEnglishGuy View Post
    While we talking about sharing. Anyone who have put some time and energy into packet editing?
    So since WoW encrypt packets and emu groups like Trinity or Mangos revers all that to code the server, I am thinking to start looking into the emu source.
    I just need to see how they decode the packets and then I can hook and decode for the client. You can also hook the packets before they get encoded, but I guess seeing how the emu server does it makes it easier for WoW updates. Anyone already spent some time doing this and willing to share some of their 'findings' with me? Would save me some time.
    Most of this groups stuff is done with packet editting. Or at least like 50% of their bigger exploits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX9HKDIncpo

TheEnglishGuy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tmanowen View Post
    Most of this groups stuff is done with packet editting. Or at least like 50% of their bigger exploits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX9HKDIncpo
    I know that, but Raov uses WPE, which in my eyes, is a very simplistic and limited tool, since it doesn't decode the packets. That's why I asked if anyone looked at the emu source for packet editing.

Machmud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do anyone have the macro that they're using at 1:16:30? in the video tmanowen linked

zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw one posted at another "cheat" site. But only as a "Up-Down Z Porter". I think it only goes up and down. But it also said it doesn't work on anything but pre-windows 8+ machines and 32 bit only... would running in emulation work for that? *shrug* idk. Running win 10 now myself, so I didn't bother.

@Master674 info would be welcomed by me at the very least.