Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned for botting and opening a ticket about it

Hey guys,

So today I got banned because I have botted on one of my WoW licenses with ReBot (shitty bot, never gonna use it again, so many bugs and so on). I'm not mad at all about it since it was a license I recently bought and RAFed to 85.

Now I tried to appeal and told them that it was a little bit to harsh to permaban this fresh WoW license, asking them if they couldn't reduce it to a 72h ban.

What they told me is that they won't reduce it since I have botted on 3 other WoW licenses within the same Battle.net account and also got those 3 permabanned.

I didn't know if you guys already knew about this I just wanted to share my experience with you. So if you decide to bot you might better create a new Battle.net account!

Banned for botting and opening a ticket about it
    jimmyamd's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    71/114
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in my experience i preferred rebot of honorbuddy.

You pretty much admitted you botted so there isn't much that can be done, you could get lucky and re-submit another ticket and hopefully get a nicer GM.

but if it's just a fresh account you leveled to 85 you probs didn't lose much on the account.

Red Anger's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you just trying to get your post count up? Lol.

Generaldark's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got Permabanned using Rebot for 3 days my own fault i was stupid/desperate

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ml#post3306777 (Some Advice please.)

Gemi's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Generaldark View Post
    I just got Permabanned using Rebot for 3 days my own fault i was stupid/desperate

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ml#post3306777 (Some Advice please.)
    lol Permabanned - 3 days

endersblade's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by engnat View Post
    lol Permabanned - 3 days
    I'm pretty sure he was saying that he used ReBot for 3 days, and then get permabanned.

gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They actually told you it was no because you'd been perma banned before? I've been perma banned a few times and my appeal on the fresh account has never affected the new ban. It actually says in the perma ban emails that youre free to open a new account and it starts from fresh. I'd re-appeal.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, they said that due to the fact that several other World of Warcraft licenses on the same Battle.net account have been permanently banned before, they would not reduce the ban on this one. They permabanned it right away and said that re-appealing won't work since they will not say anything more to this matter. I still tried re-appealing but they keep deleting my tickets.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ReBot sucks. I'll stick with HB again. Best Bot.

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you've been banned for botting on a battle.net account and then open another account on the same battle.net and bot again and get banned they will be more strict than if it's a new battle.net account. Sometimes with serial botters they will watch any accounts that play with your IP and if they think there is botting they ban it. Once you get banned several times you are not that safe to bot anymore from that IP or battle.net. At least, this is what I've gathered from years reading through the honorbuddy ban section and stories I've heard from others.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see. But my Main is on the same IP but I don't bot on that account anymore since I already have my last warning. Do you think I should be worried or will I be fine if I don't bot on it?

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't bot or break the ToS on it and don't send stuff from botted accounts to it you should be fine.

brokengamezone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the one thing you never do is admit you were botting nor accept what they are saying you always have to deny that you were botting and that they were unreasonably banning your account. If you require an appeal then send me a PM i do not charge for my services though it may take time for me to get to everyone who sends request as i do have work. Do not try to take on blizzard by yourself if you're not experienced because you only get 1 appeal and if you mess it up goodbye account forever no matter if you send in another appeal your previous appeal will always stay on records when reviewing any new appeals.

If you've admitted to botting to blizzard or told anybody in-game that you were botting recently before the ban then do not bother as they probably have your chat logs as a confession and no appeals will work. I've gotten over 40 accounts successfully unbanned and i can help you if you need it i do not need any account information at all i will PM you what exactly to say once you've given me the full stories.

MajebeniLukas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was never quite sure how to deal with that if they ban me for botting.I dont risk anymore because i managed to get my perma banned account back with message like "My account was hacked and they transfered all my gold",few hours later they unbanned me with warning message that they will not tolerate this again.
    Keep sending dem tickets and pray for unban

The79's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by brokengamezone View Post
    the one thing you never do is admit you were botting nor accept what they are saying you always have to deny that you were botting and that they were unreasonably banning your account. If you require an appeal then send me a PM i do not charge for my services though it may take time for me to get to everyone who sends request as i do have work. Do not try to take on blizzard by yourself if you're not experienced because you only get 1 appeal and if you mess it up goodbye account forever no matter if you send in another appeal your previous appeal will always stay on records when reviewing any new appeals.

If you've admitted to botting to blizzard or told anybody in-game that you were botting recently before the ban then do not bother as they probably have your chat logs as a confession and no appeals will work. I've gotten over 40 accounts successfully unbanned and i can help you if you need it i do not need any account information at all i will PM you what exactly to say once you've given me the full stories.

Tried to PM you, but your inbox is full