Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need Gold farming guide in Us-Illidan -horde

Hi every1,

I need help to farm gold in US-illidan-Horde side....I tried everything....still having gold problem.....If any1 can help me out.let me know...

Need Gold farming guide in Us-Illidan -horde
    Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by neel62 View Post
    I tried everything
    Define everything..

I'll share something with you..

Just.look.. actually look with your eyes.. on the auction house & in Trade at what's selling..

Do blank searches with no words & search by price..

If you can get those things.. do it.. if you see people LF something in Trade & you can get that.. do it..

If you think to yourself.. this is like a war.. what does a war need ? supplies.. maybe I should provide those.. & see how cheaply I'm able to make them as time goes on.. you might have a decent time :-)

What do players need ? What do all players need ? Potions ? Flasks ? Belt Buckles ? Gems? Shoulder Enchants ? Actual item enchants ? Mounts ?

Commit yourself to creating something.. selling things consistently.. & you'd be surprised how much gold you end up with..

I tell you this final thing for the very best of reasons.. if in your reply you use the word how.. quit the game.. or play on your own.. this type of market is not for you..

killstar324's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I us't to have the same problem Neel62, but then I purchased Honor buddy, a bot and it changed everything. Now I bot wind wool cloth all night, or skins for mobs or herbs or ores. I turn some of that into Potions or Elixirs (the high selling ones) I also make bolts of cloth on my tailoring character. I then use the bot to sell all of that on the AH and it automatically undercuts, and i make about 15k a night depending on how much I sell. Now if your looking to do it the legit way, try doing what I said, but don't use a bot. Just get out there mine,herb,skin and get cloth, sell it or make it into more expensive items. Hope I helped.