0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sed- View Post
    lol am talking bullshit because you fail to do your homework? oh noez the 5 most public sites that prob share same thing doesnt work so it must not work. This thread isnt bout you, if you have a problem with me pm me or open a thread. stop spamming this one with your nerd rage. he has the right to know what you said isnt 100%.
    You should stop sharing false rumours. It is impossible to get the IP from someone through Skype, if he has that option enabled, unless you have the contact in your contact list. Otherwise, you would have already gave me the IP of the Skype account 'ownedcoretopkek', but wait, you can't, because it is impossible.

Originally Posted by tmanowen View Post
    Guess those resolvers are crap. Sorry if you guys would like to deal this out but i'd like to end all the flaming because finn you are just straight up wrong. For listed both of your skypes: ******** and ownedcoretopkek they're both coming up as 172.31.255.249 which in fact is a US IP(which doesn't make sense because you are from the NL). Which means for some reason you are hiding under something, that i found is called: iana. Also if you were actually using what you said it wouldn't of been coming up as the company hiding you......
    Lol. I don't have a Skype called "********", that's my website.
    The IP range 172.16.0.0/12 (e.g. 172.31.255.249) is a protected IP subnet which is equal to 192.168.0.0/16. It is used for your local network. It even says so in the whois db.

Code:
    [finn@mars ~]$ whois 192.168.1.1 | grep 'Comment:'
    Comment:        These addresses are in use by many millions of independently operated networks, which might be as small as a single computer connected to a home gateway, and are automatically configured in hundreds of millions of devices.  They are only intended for use within a private context  and traffic that needs to cross the Internet will need to use a different, unique address.

Defending against DDoS
    sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FinnX View Post
    You should stop sharing false rumours. It is impossible to get the IP from someone through Skype, if he has that option enabled, unless you have the contact in your contact list. Otherwise, you would have already gave me the IP of the Skype account 'ownedcoretopkek', but wait, you can't, because it is impossible.

Lol. I don't have a Skype called "********", that's my website.
    The IP range 172.16.0.0/12 (e.g. 172.31.255.249) is a protected IP subnet which is equal to 192.168.0.0/16. It is used for your local network. It even says so in the whois db.

Code:
    [finn@mars ~]$ whois 192.168.1.1 | grep 'Comment:'
    Comment:        These addresses are in use by many millions of independently operated networks, which might be as small as a single computer connected to a home gateway, and are automatically configured in hundreds of millions of devices.  They are only intended for use within a private context  and traffic that needs to cross the Internet will need to use a different, unique address.
    ok kiddy do you really fail at reading that much? Grow up and stop nerd ragen in this thread. sad part is your the one full of shit but your to dumb to admit your wrong because your trying to look smarter then you really are.. go learn something and leave me//thread alone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12