Looking for Vanilla (1-60) Private Server Power Levelers - Great Opportunity To Earn! menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Bsmunban's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for Vanilla (1-60) Private Server Power Levelers - Great Opportunity To Earn!

I'm currently seeking vanilla private server leveling experts for a position within my power leveling team. I'm able to offer a consistent influx of jobs and flexible payment plans to ensure you're getting your worth.

The boosters I require are:

1. Power Levelers (1-60) - You'll understand the time investment and be able to accomplish this in an impressive time. During jobs, this'll be your priority until complete.
    2. Power Levelers who have a deep understanding of the most efficient leveling methods for each class.
    3. Dungeon boosters who're comfortable with providing pre-raid BiS lists.
    4. General Boosters who will be given a variety of tasks ranging from general gearing and iLvL boosting to farming gold. You must be diverse and adaptable to change.
    5. Experience with all types of profession boosting.

About You:

I simply require someone who's reliable, has good communication and can post regular updates but most importantly who has the TIME. I require a pristine service from you and in return, you'll be able to work with a transparent partner who'll have your best interests in mind as well. Pay is discussed upon our initial discussion on Skype, however you're guaranteed a very reasonable pay.

Contact Me:

Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...g-service.html

Looking for Vanilla (1-60) Private Server Power Levelers - Great Opportunity To Earn!
    Bsmunban's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still looking - MANY Jobs available to begin NOW!
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...g-service.html