Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the quickest way to level from 1-10?

As the title says, what is the quickest way to level from 1-10? My current best /played going from 1-10 is 57 minutes which I feel is pretty slow. I quest from 1-5 then gind / quest from 5-10. I do it with full BoA's and in a lvl 25 guild.

I have heard people managing going from 1-10 as low as 16 minutes which is ridiculously fast. Most people from what I have read / heard can do it in 30mins, but I have no idea how to do that. The person who did it in 16 mins said that he did questing till lvl 5 (human starting zone), then rushed to the 5-10 zone and killed rares / grinded until 10.

If anyone has any advice on how to get to level 10 the fastest please share! Also, what has your fastest time been? With what race / class?

Thanks!

*edit* Trying to do this without RaF
    Last edited by crossbones; 02-19-2014 at 05:13 PM.

What is the quickest way to level from 1-10?
    Jeppe11887's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just quest.
    With RaF or elixir mob grinding might be faster, at least if you only got elixir

Dante's Avatar M.L.G. ╰ ╯╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    132/141
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RaF account just idle at quest turn in
    I don't have a skype account. Contact me through pms or through discord.

crossbones's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Without RaF, what would be the quickest way? Using no rare consumables or anything like that. Just a toon with full BoA's and a lvl 25 guild.

Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    177/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Priest > Elemental force > Shadow word pain spamm while questing.

faltheryn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My fastest time is 10-12m as a Human.

Needed:
    Elemental Force Weapon for all classes except hunter. Scope of doom for hunter/doesn't really matter, hunters 2-shot everything anyway. Armor heirlooms aren't necessary, an heirloom weapon with elemental force will 1 shot everything before it has a chance to hit you, up to level 9. I do keep a set of white cloth gear with Assault enchants on them, as well as one with spell power enchants. They don't soulbind and they can be mailed to any character.

I make lots of level 10's for open bracket twinking so this information is good.

-Go into /who and start whispering for guild invites if you don't get one automatically.

-While you're searching for a guild, just kill every mob on your way to every rare spawn in elwynn,

-I start at the rare wolf north of Crystal lake, head east to the spider cave, go to gnolls around the lake north of the lumber mill, head south to the fox/turtle, head west to the defias bandit, head north to the other defias in the cabin by the lake northwest of goldshire. By this time I'm usually 10, but if not I'll just grind random mobs around me, or head to the gnolls south of the bridge to westfall for the rarespawn that is there.

Here's a comprehensive guide on low level enchant scailing and effectiveness:
    [US+EU] 5.4 Enchants Shortcut

Dreamy's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Till level 20 is free to play. This means you can recruit yourself on a new battle.net account, then you just follow and complete quests. No money needed to invest.

fincofei's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using no rare consumables or anything like that.

crossbones's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by faltheryn View Post
    My fastest time is 10-12m as a Human.

Needed:
    Elemental Force Weapon for all classes except hunter. Scope of doom for hunter/doesn't really matter, hunters 2-shot everything anyway. Armor heirlooms aren't necessary, an heirloom weapon with elemental force will 1 shot everything before it has a chance to hit you, up to level 9. I do keep a set of white cloth gear with Assault enchants on them, as well as one with spell power enchants. They don't soulbind and they can be mailed to any character.

I make lots of level 10's for open bracket twinking so this information is good.

-Go into /who and start whispering for guild invites if you don't get one automatically.

-While you're searching for a guild, just kill every mob on your way to every rare spawn in elwynn,

-I start at the rare wolf north of Crystal lake, head east to the spider cave, go to gnolls around the lake north of the lumber mill, head south to the fox/turtle, head west to the defias bandit, head north to the other defias in the cabin by the lake northwest of goldshire. By this time I'm usually 10, but if not I'll just grind random mobs around me, or head to the gnolls south of the bridge to westfall for the rarespawn that is there.

Here's a comprehensive guide on low level enchant scailing and effectiveness:
    [US+EU] 5.4 Enchants Shortcut
    Thank you that is exactly what I was looking for. Do you know how to do this similarly for horde?