0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pet Battle Against yourself

Does anyone know if this still works or if there's something special you have to do to get it to work now? I used to queue with my account and my 2nd account. It was a great way to level pets, now though it just sits in queue and only pops if some random person happens to queue with the same level pets I'm using. Is it because it recognizes both accounts are logged in from the same location? If it is that, how can I get around it?

Thanks in advance

Pet Battle Against yourself
    freeloading's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sinjinn View Post
    Does anyone know if this still works or if there's something special you have to do to get it to work now? I used to queue with my account and my 2nd account. It was a great way to level pets, now though it just sits in queue and only pops if some random person happens to queue with the same level pets I'm using. Is it because it recognizes both accounts are logged in from the same location? If it is that, how can I get around it?

Thanks in advance
    You need to have both accounts in the same "pet battlegroups". My other account is frozen but was still working 3 weeks ago.

sinjinn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohh, pet battlegroups? What is this and how do I arrange it?

Edit. From what I'm reading about pet battlegroups it's hit or miss if two accounts are in the same one, but I used to be able to do it with this other account. Has anyone had it work and then stop and then start for them again? Should I just keep trying every few days and see if somehow they can again?
    Last edited by sinjinn; 01-24-2014 at 05:18 AM.

freeloading's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sinjinn View Post
    Ohh, pet battlegroups? What is this and how do I arrange it?

Edit. From what I'm reading about pet battlegroups it's hit or miss if two accounts are in the same one, but I used to be able to do it with this other account. Has anyone had it work and then stop and then start for them again? Should I just keep trying every few days and see if somehow they can again?
    Yes there have been times when I haven't been able to get matched but only for a short period of time or maybe for a day. Must be some glitch on their side. If it worked before should still work now.

superxdude's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    44/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies for the necro but trying to get this working with two accounts. We've tried a number of ways to get ourselves queued against each other but can't seem to get it to work.

1. All 25s

2. Various combos of pet levels, 25 17 1, 20 15 10, etc.

Does it matter we're on same IP, server, guild, etc? Did this back in the day and it was awesome...now just sit there waiting for 10 mins and nothing...