Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it still possible to win trade pvp pet battles?

All the info I can find on win trading pvp pet battles through the queue system is pretty old. Right now I have 2 seperate battle.net accounts, both characters on same server, both have a 1x 25 2x level 1 pets. Been in queue for 10 minutes...did this get fixed? Is there some other way? Wasn't working with other level variations either. It's currently 9:30 am EST on a Friday aka dead as ****, shouldn't it be matching me up instantly?

Is it still possible to win trade pvp pet battles?
    gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was doing it earlier today so yeah its still possible, i've had two accounts all of a sudden not being matched with each other though, even though i'd traded well over 1k battles with each one. Your best bet is to try a new account, when you queue them both, look at the timers if they're matched with time waiting (for example 52 seconds on both)that means they'll queue into each other if it doesnt then they will never match each other.

Btw they don't have to be on the same server, i do it from completely different realms, different factions even sometimes.

No idea why its like that but it is.

hashey's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright. I'll try again later. What level ranges do you use, and do I need some sort of automation for the queue button or is clicking in both windows really fast good enough?

Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any numbers will do really, i mostly use mine to level pets, so i use either 25-25-1 but i seem to meet people so if i do start using 25-5-1 and swapping out the one as it levels so i match eachtime, only macros i use is:

/run C_PetBattles.ForfeitGame()
    Run that once in the client thats losing, it'll let you one click forfeit instead of double clicking everytime and:

/script C_PetBattles.StartPVPMatchmaking();
    To join a match, other than that i just move between each window, there's a way to auto it with pqr i think but i haven't used it for along time so no idea if it still works, the thread is probably in the exploit section somewhere.

Berserage's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have two accounts searching at the same time but they never get together and one doesn't have MoP, do you think that could be the problem? Because I used a friends account and it worked. The two accounts also have the same names and locations but not on the same Bnet account.
    Last edited by Berserage; 01-17-2014 at 11:05 PM.

Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Berserage View Post
    I have two accounts searching at the same time but they never get together and one doesn't have MoP, do you think that could be the problem? Because I used a friends account and it worked. The two accounts also have the same names and locations but not on the same Bnet account.
    The two i use is one mop account and one battlechest, so they don't have to be two mop no. I think its just about getting lucky with the accounts matching, i have no idea why some don't or even why some stop getting matched (the first two i used were two mop accounts but they stopped getting matched and i've used battlechests with my mop one ever since)

hashey's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished my last Timeless Isle achievement so I've come back to the pet battle grind. Got pets set up on yet another raf account, still no dice. After doing some searches on Ownedcore it seems "pet battlegroups" exist and they are account bound. Anyone done more research on this? Not trying to buy more battlechests to get lucky.

hesitare's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys

trading is definitely still possible, the difficult thing is just to find an account that matches with yours
    it seems to me that it is totally random