possible for a game master to send heirlooms to a starter acc from paid acc? menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

lavahlight's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

possible for a game master to send heirlooms to a starter acc from paid acc?

i am not sure if i am allowed to ask this, and its a strange question... but if i sent a ticket to a game master and asked them to send my heirlooms to a character on a starter account (but not telling the gm that its a starter account)... would it be possible that they would send them?

ofc its attached to a paid account...

i am sorry if this doesnt belong here or is against the rules in that case please delete this. i just really asked out of curiosity.

possible for a game master to send heirlooms to a starter acc from paid acc?
    Epicrisis's Avatar Contributor pewpew
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, if asked a GM would be able to do this.

Have a question about an exploit I posted or confirmed working? I'll be glad to help! Feel free to PM me!

manonthatmoon's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a regular starter acc in your name? Shouldn't be hard. You don't by chance mean a trial account so you? Cuz if so they will not

Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/279
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A GameMaster would be perfectly able to do this, yes, but I strongly doubt he will.

If blizzard wanted heirlooms to be sent between different accounts, they would have made them BoE and not BoA.

Not saying I agree with this policy, just stating how it is and how I think blizzard wants it to be.

No one can stop you from trying, though, and if you do, I hope you succeed! Good luck!

Epicrisis's Avatar Contributor pewpew
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Eryxx View Post
    A GameMaster would be perfectly able to do this, yes, but I strongly doubt he will.

If blizzard wanted heirlooms to be sent between different accounts, they would have made them BoE and not BoA.

Not saying I agree with this policy, just stating how it is and how I think blizzard wants it to be.

No one can stop you from trying, though, and if you do, I hope you succeed! Good luck!
    If it's on the same server and account A (main account) sent the heirlooms to account b (trial) then I'm sure that they'd be fine with it.

Have a question about an exploit I posted or confirmed working? I'll be glad to help! Feel free to PM me!