16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mulstarr View Post
    Hey pickle sniffer.

Another question for you.

What's the most sufficient way to make gold with your materials, would it be milling the herbs and converting them into inks and prospecting the ores and cutting them into gems? Or just selling the raw materials?
    Very server dependent. Most of the time it's easiest to craft ghost iron bars (at the moment). But like I've said before, do a week or two's scan of the AH with an AH addon (check out elite guide section). OR design your own niche. Ever server is lacking in something.

IMPORTANT: I can't speak for what the economy will be like in a month when 5.4 drops. Servers are combining, AH will be saturated and flooded. I can't predict the future that well, just save your big haul of items for that release. You'll probably do very well.
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

[Honorbuddy] Professional Ex-Botter AMA (ask me anything)
    Loque's Avatar Site Donator The Funkmaster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/27
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SniffingPickles View Post
    Very server dependent. Most of the time it's easiest to craft ghost iron bars (at the moment). But like I've said before, do a week or two's scan of the AH with an AH addon (check out elite guide section). OR design your own niche. Ever server is lacking in something.

IMPORTANT: I can't speak for what the economy will be like in a month when 5.4 drops. Servers are combining, AH will be saturated and flooded. I can't predict the future that well, just save your big haul of items for that release. You'll probably do very well.
    Good idea, i will hold onto my vast amount of raw materials for 5.4, whenever that decides to arrive. Cheers.

ashenbasher's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which Profile did you use to prospect your ore and then sell the uncommon gems to the AH?
    Or did you vendor all the uncommons? If so, how did you automate vendoring them?

ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ashenbasher View Post
    Which Profile did you use to prospect your ore and then sell the uncommon gems to the AH?
    Or did you vendor all the uncommons? If so, how did you automate vendoring them?
    It's all done with profession buddy. I built a lot of my own profiles, copied some logic from others. I generally just vendored the uncommon gems, but this was 5 months ago. I don't know what is more popular now.

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tasha651 View Post
    Another question, i want to level a druid possibly from scratch or from a SoR, what is the best way to do it?
    Check page 1 on this thread. There's some helpful answers there.

edit::: Lol you're just a bot. Go away.
    Last edited by ev0; 07-03-2013 at 08:51 PM.

SoulTheModder's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you release any leveling profiles for alliance possibly? Or any farming ones?

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SoulTheModder View Post
    Could you release any leveling profiles for alliance possibly? Or any farming ones?
    I am not releasing profiles. It would bring behaviors such as begging me and spamming my inbox for things. I only want to answer questions. Please understand my concern for my own well being with supporting physical profiles. Not to mention, a lot of my profiles are out dated and wouldn't bring much use.

To answer your question more directly: I only turn off certain quest botbase settings in Kicks profiles that I feel slow the process down.

xxsweghostxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive got one farming account and was thinking about starting another account. Whats the best thing to do, 2 account 1 battlenet account or 2 different battlenet account. Im going to do RaF to the new account.

Edit: I could transfer my alt char level 85 to a new accont if thats a better choice. But should i go with same bnet or a completely new one?
    Last edited by xxsweghostxx; 07-04-2013 at 04:07 AM.

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xxsweghostxx View Post
    Ive got one farming account and was thinking about starting another account. Whats the best thing to do, 2 account 1 battlenet account or 2 different battlenet account. Im going to do RaF to the new account.

Edit: I could transfer my alt char level 85 to a new accont if thats a better choice. But should i go with same bnet or a completely new one?
    It's completely up to you. They're both equally as safe, I personally like 1 battlenet 2 accounts. Just easier to log in.

Boosted's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Batman whats your thoughts on the LCP detection blizz has? GB2 seems to be dropping people like flies latley, lots are scared to use it including myself have a few accounts drop.

Also, kicks questing, was yours fairly stable? I cant seem to leave mine for a few hours without it buggin out and sticking somewhere, Any plugins / bot base's you recommend to use while using kicks?

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Boosted View Post
    Hey Batman whats your thoughts on the LCP detection blizz has? GB2 seems to be dropping people like flies latley, lots are scared to use it including myself have a few accounts drop.

Also, kicks questing, was yours fairly stable? I cant seem to leave mine for a few hours without it buggin out and sticking somewhere, Any plugins / bot base's you recommend to use while using kicks?
    The lowest common prefix detection that you speak of is fairly old honestly. It's been around for a lot long than most botters realize. It's only recently that people are being picked off for it. So long as you bot with good logic, combine your herb/mine with some fishing or skinning; you should be fine. I haven't had a single account banned and i'm still pushing 170nph at most given times.

I rewrote some of his quest turn-in behaviors as well as consider downloading the entire mesh folders and storing them in your honorbuddy profile. That would help with some issues of what most people think "they're getting stuck", it's really just a mesh issue or a quest turn-in behavior.

MikeRussia's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any ways to make HB use AOE loot, instead of looting after each kill?

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MikeRussia View Post
    Are there any ways to make HB use AOE loot, instead of looting after each kill?
    If you loot one thing it AOE loots, then realizes nothing more to loot. OR you can make something that combat loots? I think that would save some time.

[Plugin]Combat Looter (5.0.x ready)

MikeRussia's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean that right now, standart HB loots after each kill. However non-stop killing for 3-4 minutes and that looting is a way more effective.

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MikeRussia View Post
    I mean that right now, standart HB loots after each kill. However non-stop killing for 3-4 minutes and that looting is a way more effective.
    Depending what your profile is doing, you can set it in the profile as a custom behavior:

PHP Code:
    <CustomBehavior File="UserSettings" LootMobs="false"
    Throw that at the beginning of your quest botbase profile. and at the very end:

PHP Code:
    <CustomBehavior File="UserSettings" LootMobs="true"
    that would kind of do what you're aiming for?

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast