Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Urikain View Post
    How long did it take you to build your "empire"? :P

I'm looking to start botting but at the moment can only afford one account. Hopefully if I do well I shall be able to get more!

3 months to complete all my level 90's. 3 weeks later I had my first million gold. But I cheated, beginning of expansions are really easy gold mines
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

[Honorbuddy] Professional Ex-Botter AMA (ask me anything)
    MikeRussia's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have any economy-based degree?
    Did your botting experience help you somehow in your life (except money itself)

ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MikeRussia View Post
    Do you have any economy-based degree?
    Did your botting experience help you somehow in your life (except money itself)
    I'm double majored in Computer Forensics and Alternative Business Management. Ironic? But yeah, it really has helped me in the real world. I now work as the database engineer and software developer for a large global online pharmacy. We do a lot of sales on amazon, and well...understanding supply/demand and how to undercut appropriately has helped me a tremendous amount. Not to mention, I had a good childhood. My father owns his own business, my uncles and other relatives always were business owners as well. I grew up understanding economy better than the average kid.

hahqq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    best way to lvl as horde? And do you have any profile which i awesoem you sell?

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hahqq View Post
    best way to lvl as horde? And do you have any profile which i awesoem you sell?
    Just copy the method I explained on the first page. Just level a Orc or Troll so you don't have to go all the way across the world after the first 5 levels haha.

Licentious's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey

I've personally made over 5x goldcap by playing the AH, mainly with JC and Enchanting. At the moment I've a real shortage of supply, and I've been thinking about farming the ore myself. I already have a lvl 90 Paladin with maxed flying/mining/herbalism. So I was thinking about buying an Honourbuddy license and start botting the ore. But, should I transfer the Paladin off my account to reduce the risk of my main account being banned or should I keep it on my main account? Also, what is the chance of getting caught, when using personalized profiles?

Thanks in advance

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Licentious View Post
    Hey

I've personally made over 5x goldcap by playing the AH, mainly with JC and Enchanting. At the moment I've a real shortage of supply, and I've been thinking about farming the ore myself. I already have a lvl 90 Paladin with maxed flying/mining/herbalism. So I was thinking about buying an Honourbuddy license and start botting the ore. But, should I transfer the Paladin off my account to reduce the risk of my main account being banned or should I keep it on my main account? Also, what is the chance of getting caught, when using personalized profiles?

Thanks in advance
    Yes, you should xfer the toon off OR just level a new one with honorbuddy. You'd have to buy the license keys anyway, why not RaF yourself for 2 x more toons.

There's not real % or chance probability of using profiles. The risk you're taking is doing the same thing other bots are doing in a similar path. That means if a GM gets report of a person botting, goes to the character to check it out -> They see you're following that person who was just reported -> BAM! You get banned too with the person on the same profile. This was just one example. There's many more reasons to use profiles you've built yourself.

Licentious's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LOW5 View Post
    Yes, you should xfer the toon off OR just level a new one with honorbuddy. You'd have to buy the license keys anyway, why not RaF yourself for 2 x more toons.

There's not real % or chance probability of using profiles. The risk you're taking is doing the same thing other bots are doing in a similar path. That means if a GM gets report of a person botting, goes to the character to check it out -> They see you're following that person who was just reported -> BAM! You get banned too with the person on the same profile. This was just one example. There's many more reasons to use profiles you've built yourself.
    Thanks for the info.

A few more questions: Is there a guide somewhere on how to make your own profiles? New to all this. Also, if the account that bots all the ore just send the ore to my main char on my main acc, and they were to ban the bot acc, do they investigate where the ore went to? Or if I sell the ore and then mail the gold, were the gold goes to? Or should I just do everything on the bot acc?

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Licentious View Post
    Thanks for the info.

A few more questions: Is there a guide somewhere on how to make your own profiles? New to all this. Also, if the account that bots all the ore just send the ore to my main char on my main acc, and they were to ban the bot acc, do they investigate where the ore went to? Or if I sell the ore and then mail the gold, were the gold goes to? Or should I just do everything on the bot acc?
    Create your first grinding profile in Honorbuddy - YouTube - first thing i saw on google. Not sure if that's your entry level on the project.

Sometimes they trace all the processing of the gold, ore and such. But most of the time they ban just one account. I've heard of people losing their whole botting team. Most of the time as well, you can appeal the ban. There's tons of services on these forums to help you appeal bans.

Huntforfun's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does honor buddy actually work?

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Huntforfun View Post
    Does honor buddy actually work?
    I'm going to treat this as a real question. Yes, it does "actually" work.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to treat this as a real question. Yes, it does "actually" work.
    My apologies for being vague... I mean is it very advanced and well programmed. Will I get caught by a warden easily? Is it worth its money? Is there any way I can obtain it for free. I just want to try it out before purchasing haha,

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Huntforfun View Post
    My apologies for being vague... I mean is it very advanced and well programmed. Will I get caught by a warden easily? Is it worth its money? Is there any way I can obtain it for free. I just want to try it out before purchasing haha,
    I've earned over $8,000 and have seen people using other botting methods barely make $50. The programming AI is incredible, but it's also flexible to the point YOU can make it better. They have a great API. I've never had a warning, I've never been questioned in game. If you're botting with finesse, you'll have a good time.

Last edited by ev0; 06-30-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've earned over $8,000 and have seen people using other botting methods barely make $50. I've never had a warning, I've never been questioned in game. If you're botting with finesse, you'll have a good time.

https://i.imgur.com/31UClOx.png
    Thanks man I really appriciate it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last question haha sorry. but hows the gathering, I currently use lazybot for gathering herbs. I ALWAYS get stuck. Even if I make simple custom routes myself. It works flawlesly for like 1 hour and then gets stuck. It never works good. I wanna be able to go to sleep and wake up to tons of herbs in my bag You know what I mean? Thanks

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast