[Speculation] Possible Leaked Information Regarding the Upcoming WoW Expansion menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Garneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Speculation] Possible Leaked Information Regarding the Upcoming WoW Expansion

As some of you may remember, I have a friend who's uncle works for Blizzard as a developer.

I have received information yesterday through that friend regarding the upcoming WoW expansion, and I believe the information I have for now may be very awesome to hear.

I trust my friend, but of course realize that he could be making up what he says the uncle told him, but I trust the friend because I know him fairly well.

Edit: Here is the information:

1) The final expansion will see the level cap boosted to 100 finally.

2) This will be the FINAL expansion, as expected by the leaked product slate.

3) The storyline revolves around the fact that Sargeras has taken over a titan.

4) WoW will be going back to it's vanilla roots. The game will be getting much more difficult and will finally provide the challenge many players want.

5) Lots of things to explore with the new expansion all around the world. You may find something new when helping a friend or leveling a new alt.

6) Titan WILL be WoW 2.0, and it will replace WoW as Blizzard's flagship MMORPG. The game will have new lore, and new classes. (This leads me personally to believe it indeed will be an entirely new IP.)

-Garneth
    Last edited by Garneth; 03-09-2013 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Added info from 'Shared' thread

[Speculation] Possible Leaked Information Regarding the Upcoming WoW Expansion
    CreativeXtent's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    242/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just type it out here...
    "the true wow experience is Maclone"

Wetop's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    15/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could also use the shared section

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay I'll do that Wetop.

Ground Zero's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember it's only speculation.

Sensisativa's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it follow "The List" in anyway?
    "A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better"

Unholyshaman's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Garneth View Post
    As some of you may remember, I have a friend who's uncle works for Blizzard as a developer.

I have received information yesterday through that friend regarding the upcoming WoW expansion, and I believe the information I have for now may be very awesome to hear.

I trust my friend, but of course realize that he could be making up what he says the uncle told him, but I trust the friend because I know him fairly well.

Now then, would OwnedCore be interested in me leaking the information I have? And if so, should I email the information to Kurios or type it out here for all them lazy leechers to jizz over and etc.?

-Garneth
    If you are unsure about the information, or would like help formatting it properly before releasing it to the public you could consider posting it in the Elite or Legendary discussion forum sections so that those users can give you feedback before you move it into the public forums. It's just a suggestion, but if you feel confident enough about posting it straight away then go ahead!

adrianpeterson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did he write the info somewhere??

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did. The info is in the Shared section, where only Donators, Contributers, Elite, and Legendary can read ^_^

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added information from the other thread into here, because yolo.

Castseven's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I appreciate your efforts I am forced to point out a couple of things:

Some of these statements are so generic they could mean whatever you want them to mean. #4 and #5 specifically......for #5, saying that an expansion will have "new things to explore"....what expansion doesn't?

#6 isn't new or "leaked" information. Blizzard has publicly stated a hundred times that Titan is an MMO with a new IP. Stating it's going to replace WoW as their "flagship MMO"....well....that seems kind of obvious. I mean, WoW is 8 years old now, will be 9 this year. You really think they're going to spend years developing a new MMO only for it to play second fiddle to a 10-year old game?

ResinMic's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because titan is already declared NOT to be a game like wow.

Its a completely different genre?

mercules's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they have also stated that they knew what the 5th and 6th expansions are back in cataclysm, so definitely not the last. not to mention that the referenced timetable that was leaked has many other errors including the movie release.

Amagicalman's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I always hate these "my friend has an uncle who has a girlfriend who's great aunt's stepdaughter's niece works at blizzard" scenarios. These are bold, generic statements which are quite false. Blizzard have already stated (cannot find the original source to quote, as I'm going to sleep soon) something along the lines of "If the players keep playing, we will keep making WoW expansions. I do not see it ending with our next expansion." when asked if the next expansion would be the final one.

darkkinght's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will say I know a lil about the up coming WoW expansion, I know it does have to do with Sargeras, but he dont take over the titan's he kill his brother Aman'Thul and some of the other's and a few join him, and some get away.
    As for FINAL expansion lol no its not there will at lest be 2-3 more. dealing with Sargeras and his power and he starts his destruction of other worlds leading to the fight with him on the titan's reforged home planet.

But then remember it's only speculation. ') or is it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast