Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Poll] What is the nicest or meanest thing a gm has done to/for you?

Hey, i was just wondering to see what the other things gm's have done to/for you from tickets you have sent in. Have any of them been bad? any good? Post your answer here. I wanna just see if anyone can beat mine, of i was having a bad day and something wasn't working out in game for me. So to cheer me up, a gm sent me a nice sweet mail and a Chocolate Celebration Cake - Item - World of Warcraft . Can anyone beat that?

Nice 4 - 0 Mean
    Last edited by Augury13; 04-13-2013 at 10:53 AM.

[Poll] What is the nicest or meanest thing a gm has done to/for you?
    Neilan1987's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time I've ever told any one out side of personal friends. Back in vanilla, for some reason, my chat functions ceased, I was unable to communicate with other players, for about three weeks. Eventually I called in, and spoke to a rep, who fixed it, a day later, I am contacted by a GM, who wanted to apologize to me for the inconvenience. He sent me a message in game, talked to me for a bit, then after our conversation, he sent me in game mail consisting of a neat little note (I still have to this day), and a present. Being,Mini Diablo - Spell - World of Warcraft

I still have the little guy, and show him off on nearly a daily basis. Though I don't tell any one where I got him, I just wander around stormwind aimlessly jumping around trees and such with him following my every step

Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Neilan1987 View Post
    First time I've ever told any one out side of personal friends. Back in vanilla, for some reason, my chat functions ceased, I was unable to communicate with other players, for about three weeks. Eventually I called in, and spoke to a rep, who fixed it, a day later, I am contacted by a GM, who wanted to apologize to me for the inconvenience. He sent me a message in game, talked to me for a bit, then after our conversation, he sent me in game mail consisting of a neat little note (I still have to this day), and a present. Being,Mini Diablo - Spell - World of Warcraft

I still have the little guy, and show him off on nearly a daily basis. Though I don't tell any one where I got him, I just wander around stormwind aimlessly jumping around trees and such with him following my every step
    Wow haha, guess you have me beat. That sounds awesome. Because that woulda costed some bit of RL money to get so wow luck you.
    Can anyone beat this?^ Or attempt?

Snowee's Avatar яєтιяєd єχρℓσιтєя
    Thanks G/R
    72/191
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Transfered the server with a Horde Alt to trade a Rooster Chicken (tcg mount)(before the duping started) for the Blizzcon Bearmount.
    Code was invalid. So the GM gave me the Chicken back, deleted it from the "buyer" gave me 20€ back & revered my transfer.

Another story from a friend would be: he transfered the server & picked the wrong server. A gm revered the transfer but he didnt deleted his transfered char on the old server.
    So, the gm duped his character & now he has two.