0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to selling gold in WoW - need help from the pros

So basically I'm looking forward to making 30-50k gold pr day for the next many weeks. I've done some research and cant seem to find any "best" or "safe" way to sell gold. Some ppl seem to trade gold every day and have never gotten warning or ban, while others trade gold first time in there life and get permaban.

Research tells me that safest/"cheapest" way is to buy a vanilla acc and do all gold trading on that acc.
    Also would it be safer to sell gold immediately or is it fine to w8 till I've got like 100k-200k ready:confused:

Please if you have any knowledge on this that would be relevant in any way I'd love to hear it

New to selling gold in WoW - need help from the pros
    Worageith's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alot of professional gold sellers don't share their "secrets". Though, if you wish to sell gold, I'd suggest to either get rep here, then make a thread OR you could make a website, and advertise it on different forums. Either way, good luck.

Dante's Avatar M.L.G. ╰ ╯╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    132/141
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kasperdotant View Post
    So basically I'm looking forward to making 30-50k gold pr day for the next many weeks. I've done some research and cant seem to find any "best" or "safe" way to sell gold. Some ppl seem to trade gold every day and have never gotten warning or ban, while others trade gold first time in there life and get permaban.

Research tells me that safest/"cheapest" way is to buy a vanilla acc and do all gold trading on that acc.
    Also would it be safer to sell gold immediately or is it fine to w8 till I've got like 100k-200k ready:confused:

Please if you have any knowledge on this that would be relevant in any way I'd love to hear it
    Theory(I don't sell gold):
    Buy some SoR accounts.
    Farm shit lots of stuff on farmer account that u send and sell on the SoR accounts (don't trade gold from farmer to SoR accounts) (maybe transfer materials through a guild or something, even more safe)
    sell the stuff on AH and Sell the gold on the SoR accounts.
    When you sell ur gold, sell evrything on the account at the same time, not fun if blizzard bans a account you only traded 100k and you have 100k left on the account

not sure if this works.. just something i thought could work
    I don't have a skype account. Contact me through pms or through discord.

kasperdotant's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like something that might work Dante. Sell big = buy new SoR accs... Me like