Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe leaked information about the next WoW Expansion?!

Hello friends, just found some interesting stuff about the possible next wow expansion. It seems there was a thread on the official forums but the thread got deleted.

There was this guy called Dezneth he posted he had access to the screenplay draft for the next expansion 6.0. This is what he posted what looks like a part of a script for a cinematic:

"1:16 (Vanir turns around to face 20* off camera angle, looking to the left of the screen slightly) (Vanir's face sheen loses its luster, and a small crack out of the left cheek appears. Warm ember glow emitted from crack, like fire peeking out of a crack between floorboards) (Vanir walks by camera angle out of sight)
    1:18 (Shadow-mist swallows the camera, with the last bit of golden light peeking out through the center, shrinking, before cut off completely)
    Just for your information, the Vanir are the giants who created the mountains and deep places of the world. And there are a lot of rumors that the next expansion is about the titans.

If you want to know more about the Vanir. Vanir - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

I just want to tell this to you guys. Maybe it´s fake, maybe not. You can discuss and make your own opinion.

regards

mrnice

daugaard24's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game about titants sounds really cool instead of pandas really i quit untill next expansion or i will bot untill and just make gold

Falkeid's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    32/75
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mrnice View Post
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Swinder's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't Blizzard supposed to be working on a new MMO called or at least codename Titan? It may well be an expansion but I hope it is a new MMO as I need something a little more entertaining than the idea of dumbing down WoW any further.

mrnice's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Swinder View Post
    Wasn't Blizzard supposed to be working on a new MMO called or at least codename Titan? It may well be an expansion but I hope it is a new MMO as I need something a little more entertaining than the idea of dumbing down WoW any further.
    yes that´s correct, but this is another project.. the name of the wow expansion is unknown, but it will tell the story about the titans an how the world was created.