0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unmerged account question.

Ok so I purchased my first unmerged account with the name Overload315. I merged Overload315 to my battle.net account([email protected]). On my battle.net account ([email protected]) I now have WoW1 which contains all my level 90 toons and Overload315. People talk about the merged accounts getting ban. I did SoR a toon to level 80 and transfer it to WoW1 from Overload315. If blizzard takes action what do they typically ban? Will they ban Overload315 or my whole battle.net account? I would like to purchase more but I don't want to run the risk of my WoW1 getting ban if this is how it works.

P.S. These are not the real accounts/battle.net names.
    Also there was no existing charters on Overload315.
    Last edited by adam101; 11-05-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Unmerged account question.
    Blueice22's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They will normally just ban the one account but if you did it to merge it to your account and take a toon from it then you risk losing the whole battle.net account.

adam101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also noticed I received all the achievements onto WoW1 will this happen if I do not transfer any toons?

backstrom13's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just by merging it to your battle.net account shouldnt affect your battle.net account at all incase it was banned. However as you had moved a character from that account to your main account I'm not sure. I doubt they would ban your main account tho, hense you made the character and you PAID THEM for the transfer. But if I say like this, I wouldnt do it 10 times in a row the same day atleast.

Your main account should be safe from my experience though.

adam101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm debating on purchasing another one but I would not be transferring any charters off the account.

wackywazup's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just went threw what your asking .. i did the same thing bought a unmerged account and then did the sor and i got the free lvl 80 and i did transfer him off then withen a few hours the account that i just did the sor on was banned and now i have a toon locked on my main account its a lvl 80 horde shows in my character selection but if i try to select him and play him it imdiatly tells me some error i noticed my credit card wasnt charged for the transfer of that character because the account that i sor was banned Note i can still use my main account on the bnet it wasnt banned just the new one and i cant select the character i transfered off thats now on my main account also i cant delete him either so hes actually taking up a character slot

adam101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wackywazup View Post
    just went threw what your asking .. i did the same thing bought a unmerged account and then did the sor and i got the free lvl 80 and i did transfer him off then withen a few hours the account that i just did the sor on was banned and now i have a toon locked on my main account its a lvl 80 horde shows in my character selection but if i try to select him and play him it imdiatly tells me some error i noticed my credit card wasnt charged for the transfer of that character because the account that i sor was banned Note i can still use my main account on the bnet it wasnt banned just the new one and i cant select the character i transfered off thats now on my main account also i cant delete him either so hes actually taking up a character slot
    My card has not been charged for the transfer yet and it has been 3-4 days. I'm wondering if its going to lock him tomorrow.

adam101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My card was charged today. 11-06-12. maybe I'm in the clear.