Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you call this scam? I would

Hi

What do you do if some well known website, tells you on live chat that they has for example 200k gold in stock in that server where you requesting to check for. But suddenly after order complete chat goes silent and apparently tells that there was some mistake and they only NOW starting to farm gold for you. And they call you or e-mail you when gold is ready.. I know these guys or girls work perhaps hard and under pressure or whatever but I think they should not lie in this bad way. I usually order gold when I really need it, If I not in rush, I can farm myself usually. So I go to websites when I'm really in need gold fast.. hey I call this sweet lies a scam and from now demanding refund, fuk you ***** dont lie me no more

Would you call this scam? I would
    Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So if they don't have stock on your server cancel your order and buy from someone else.

Clovian's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it is most likely a scam. I don't trust gold websites, I sooner trust the chinese gold sellers here on ownedcore. I suggest just doing a chargeback.

Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mmokings.com is always a good place to buy from.

-stalker-'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought ISK (Gold) for Eve Online some time ago. They stated on their website that they deliver instantly & have a 24/7 chat support.
    So I bought some ISK via Paypal and got an email that I should get in support chat to get the name of the trader & the place of trade.

So I jumped into the support chat and told them my order number etc. The Support guy said that their gold supplier is not available and that I should try again later. I waited 8 hours and logged in again! Different guy, 100% identical sentences, must be a bot obviously.

I waited one day and tried again. This time I got a human support, he told me that their supplier is still offline and I should try again in 4 hours. Alright, I waited that time, tried again and got a bot... So I opened about 30 support chat windows and one of them was a human (not the same as the first time). Same blabla but additionally he told me that their supplier is in hospital. I did not want to wait and told him to refund me. He said he is not able to, only the manager is able to and he is not at work right now. He said he left a notice for him.

3 Days passed and still nothing. So I just requested a Paypal chargeback. Shortly after that I got a mail that I should log into the support chat again. I logged in, he told me that their supplier is now online and ready for trade (oh wonder!) but he told me that I should cancel the chargeback before the trade....Yeah ofc
    I refused and told him that I will cancel the chargeback after I got the ISK otherwise the chargeback will stay online.
    He agreed after 10 minutes and then we did the trade.

Never again...

temp123's Avatar Member
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by -stalker- View Post
    I bought ISK (Gold) for Eve Online some time ago. They stated on their website that they deliver instantly & have a 24/7 chat support.
    So I bought some ISK via Paypal and got an email that I should get in support chat to get the name of the trader & the place of trade.

So I jumped into the support chat and told them my order number etc. The Support guy said that their gold supplier is not available and that I should try again later. I waited 8 hours and logged in again! Different guy, 100% identical sentences, must be a bot obviously.

I waited one day and tried again. This time I got a human support, he told me that their supplier is still offline and I should try again in 4 hours. Alright, I waited that time, tried again and got a bot... So I opened about 30 support chat windows and one of them was a human (not the same as the first time). Same blabla but additionally he told me that their supplier is in hospital. I did not want to wait and told him to refund me. He said he is not able to, only the manager is able to and he is not at work right now. He said he left a notice for him.

3 Days passed and still nothing. So I just requested a Paypal chargeback. Shortly after that I got a mail that I should log into the support chat again. I logged in, he told me that their supplier is now online and ready for trade (oh wonder!) but he told me that I should cancel the chargeback before the trade....Yeah ofc
    I refused and told him that I will cancel the chargeback after I got the ISK otherwise the chargeback will stay online.
    He agreed after 10 minutes and then we did the trade.

Never again...
    This is exactly what I'm talking about, fukin sweet lies I hate them ^^

Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Except you got your product eventually which means that's not likely a scam. Scammers don't just all of a sudden give in...that was just a bad supplier.

temp123's Avatar Member
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Damon1984 View Post
    it's a trick, i guess, maybe just for your order, afraid of your quiting the site
    It is kinda like they protects sale otherwise you going away to other site

Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    Except you got your product eventually which means that's not likely a scam. Scammers don't just all of a sudden give in...that was just a bad supplier.
    True that is personal preference, like you said soon or later you get what you paid for. But hey I farm gold myself whenever I got time But occasionally good deals on realm pops out and I might need gold in minutes, ****ing sweet lies

srkut's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah this can be considered a scam

Atselmya's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People tend to make mistakes, but I would always be careful during any transaction that involves money and shady people.