0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not WoW...

ok so my school blocked all emails so i cannot email stuff to myself ... atm i do not have a printer so i have to post something here ... go to school... go to this site... copy and paste my stuff and print... MODS!!! please do not delete it...

Background information
    Definition of terms:

-Physical separation – the process of removing 2 substances by physical means; for example evaporation of salt water, removing sodium and water.
    -residue - something that remains after a part is removed, disposed of, or used; remainder; rest; remnant.
    -boiling point – the temperature at which a substance boils.
    -distillate - the product obtained from the condensation of vapors in distillation.
    -color band – the color that a substance takes after distillation and separation
    -solvent – the dissolving medium of a solution; it is normally the component of a solution present in the greater amount.
    -selective adsorption - The accumulation and selecting of gases, liquids, or solutes on the surface of a solid or liquid.

Heterogeneous mixtures do not have the same composition, properties, and appearance throughout the mixture. Homogeneous mixtures are uniformed throughout. Compounds are 2 or more elements combined.

Not WoW...
    amrican93

Re: Not WoW...

That's was ummm. Not WoW