0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Together lets protect our accounts from a possible upcoming banwave

Okay, so I was reading home page and noticed Jeremiah posted some news that it may not be safe to use hacks and bots at the moment because of some reports he has heard. I don't know what to believe but it is sure enough to get me sort of worried for my account. So my idea is for anyone else who is stopping using hacks and bots at the moment to use my plan (My plan is a theory lol)

So here's what we do. Everyone who has used HB recently or another bot to create lets say, 15 trial accounts of wow everyday and use honorbuddy on them so it attaches. So if a banwave does happen, in theory there will be an overwhelming amount of accounts to ban that it will only ban accounts that were attached for example in the past 2 days. This is my theory, I could be completely wrong tho.

It is actually really easy to create a trial account, you do not need a real email, a made up one will do and you also do not have to confirm an email to play the trial, you can make a trial in like 30 seconds and play.

So, if anyone else feels a worried for there account, even tho we have no evidence of an upcoming banwave but you have a hunch, please participate in attaching an overwhelming ammount of trial accounts to HB. I have made 15 so far. Lets save our accounts together!
    Last edited by OverLordErIcH; 02-08-2012 at 04:15 AM.
    Wowgamerxx119 exploit life

www.youtube.com/user/overlorderich

Together lets protect our accounts from a possible upcoming banwave