Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think was the decline of WoW?

Possibly a potential flaming topic, but I don't mind.. I love hearing opinions.

I just decided to quit playing WoW for good, and I was looking back on all the years.. and all of the things I had done, and wondered.. Where did blizzard go wrong to lose a player like me.. Who's had the game since the F&F Alpha? I didn't quite realize it at first, but they ****ed up a long time ago and I had started dis-liking the game ever since that moment, when they first released wrath.. and the creation of Death Knights.. from there I was a little on edge and started to get irritated. Let me explain..

I was always a big raider, 17th in the world to down heroic rag 25.. and I had always been a person who liked to level his alts, I had 15 85's and every single time I tried to level a toon, only one thing was in my way. The god damn level 58.. decked out, overpowered, unskilled death knight. Each time I tried to continue leveling, it seemed these death knights kept getting stronger and stronger as they packed on these heirloom items, and this isn't even the worst part..

Once they released ICC, I loved it.. 2 weeks later I dreaded it. Once we finished Heroic LK and we all took breaks, I lost my interest in WoW.. and Once Cata launched, it was nice for a change, but a better change most definitely could have been applied.. Cataclysm had so much potential, and they just ****ed it up for me..

But I suppose my issue dates back to early bc when it started becoming too easy.. Kara? Come on, what a ****ing cake walk.

Anyways, what does OwnedCore think? When was wow's decline, or do you still play? and why?

What do you think was the decline of WoW?
    Terrorblade's Avatar Contributor I spent 5k CC and all I got was this user title
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People getting bored.
    Stuff & Things

Jadd's Avatar 🐸 Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    81/333
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Terrorblade View Post
    People getting bored.
    Yup. No new content = booooooooringgggggg

demerda's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Age.

strave's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMHO

1. Community

2. its freaking almost 7 years old...

Teryaki's Avatar Legendary Explorer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would have to agree with strave. WoW's community has gone down the toilet. You can't even sell anything in trade channel anymore with someone trolling you to death. This is why I quit, and I realized that I should I have probably quit a long time ago (before WoTLK cam out). Also, it did get boring. Get a toon to level 85, buy almost all slotted epics in the ah, clear highest level raids and heroics, start another level 85 and rinse and repeat.

Edit: Just wanted to add that I was a big fan of exploring and exploiting the game. Once Cata came out, and they made it so you could fly in Azeroth, it basically killed exploration. Sure, there are a few things you can still explore, like the crypt by Kara, and other misc things, but they basically took out all of the things you can explore. Plus walljumping was fun, was sad to see that go.
    Last edited by Teryaki; 09-25-2011 at 11:03 AM.

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When the original Developers switched to Titan and they got a bunch of new people who were wet behind the ears when it comes to managing a game.