0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Request] Raf Dungeon Guide

Hi guys, i presume you all know that dungeon requirements etc changed in cataclysm, a friend of mine will be boosting me via dungeons with RAF in a short time has anybody got dungeon boosted 10-70 recently and if so, do you know the best dungeons for exp/h, would be much appreciated.

[Request] Raf Dungeon Guide
    Yo Dawg's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lacey639 View Post
    Hi guys, i presume you all know that dungeon requirements etc changed in cataclysm, a friend of mine will be boosting me via dungeons with RAF in a short time has anybody got dungeon boosted 10-70 recently and if so, do you know the best dungeons for exp/h, would be much appreciated.
    Instances by level - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft has an updated list of required levels. Assuming you play alliance, the way to go would be like this:

1-11 = Questing (w/o Highlevel)
    11-21 = Shadowfang Keep (the toons can be placed at entrance, you just need to figure out how to pull correctly)
    33-48 = Scholomance
    48-58 = Upper/Lower Blackrock

Then proceed to do Hellfire instances 2-3 times. With 65 you can use the mobtagging shit at Howling Fjord, haven't tested with RAF yet though. Assuming you get 500k rested w/o RAF, this should be awesome.

Nekan's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here you go questing and instances guide

Where to Level?

There are two methods you can use to level (or a mixture of both). You can quest, or you can instance grind. Both methods can get you and your friend to 60 in under 2 days of /played time.

Questing – This method only requires the Veteran and Recruit to party together and do quests together. You can easily skip any group quests that require more than 2 people because the xp from all the other quests more than compensates for skipping. At times, this method can be a little slower than instances but other times it can be greatly faster.

Alliance

1-20 – If both accounts have upgraded to BC then I recommend the Draenei lands of Azuremyst and Bloodmyst. These areas have the best concentration of quests with minimal traveling and by far the best leveling greens for a starting area. If one or both of the accounts do not have BC then the second best area would be the Human lands of Elwynn Forest and Westfall.
    20-30 – Quest in Redridge Mountains then Duskwood.
    30-40 – Stranglethorn Vale
    40-50 – Swamp of Sorrows then Felwood
    50-60 – Winterspring then Western Plaguelands then Eastern Plaguelands if needed.
    Horde

1-20 – If both accounts have upgraded to BC then I recommend the Blood Elf lands of Eversong Woods and Ghostlands. These areas have the best concentration of quests with minimal traveling and by far the best leveling greens for a starting area. If one or both of the accounts do not have BC then the second best area would be the Undead lands of Tirisfal Glades and Silverpine Forest.
    20-30 – Quest in Hillsbrad Foothills then Arathi Highlands.
    30-40 – Stranglethorn Vale
    40-50 – Swamp of Sorrows then Felwood
    50-60 – Winterspring then Western Plaguelands then Eastern Plaguelands if needed.

Instances – This method requires hours of clearing the same instance over and over until you’re high enough level for the next instance. This also requires having a high-level character willing to run the Recruit and Veteran accounts thru these instances. This is the fastest method of leveling but can also sometimes be very tedious and boring.

Alliance

1-10 – Any starting zone will do just fine.
    10-15 – Deadmines
    15-25 – Stockades
    25-35 – Scarlet Monastery
    35-45 – Zul’Farrak
    45-55 – Stratholme
    55-60 – Blackrock Spire
    Horde

1-8 – Any starting zone will do just fine.
    8-14 – Ragefire Chasm
    14-20 – Wailing Caverns
    20-25 – Razorfen Kraul
    25-35 – Scarlet Monastery
    35-45 – Zul’Farrak
    45-55 – Stratholme
    55-60 – Blackrock Spire