224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guild leader and bank gold

couldnt find any threads about this just threads asking and getting the answer that the gleader will be banned....

http://i53.tinypic.com/29oiv0o.jpg

Guild leader and bank gold
    Traxex84's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/25
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why post this? of course he will not get punished it is his guild he can do as he wishes. Although I do not particularly agree with what he did, as the GM said it is all up to him seeing as he owns the guild.

Aramourn's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have been doing this since start of cata, makes me about 1k/day with 800 members (200 active). When people complain I tell them i give them perks for free, they give me gold for free. After that they generally shut up ^^
    Btw, alot of guildmasters are willing to sell their guild. If I would get an offer similar to 30k, then i would probably accept that. Ask the GM if y can buy the guild off him . Hope this is useful to you.

Traxex84's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/25
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aramourn View Post
    Have been doing this since start of cata, makes me about 1k/day with 800 members (200 active). When people complain I tell them i give them perks for free, they give me gold for free. After that they generally shut up ^^
    Btw, alot of guildmasters are willing to sell their guild. If I would get an offer similar to 30k, then i would probably accept that. Ask the GM if y can buy the guild off him . Hope this is useful to you.
    All I can say is scum, fair enough it is not actually their gold they "generate" extra but use it towards the guild like guild repairs or making it a better place.. After all you are not giving them the perks, they are earning them. They could simply go and join another guild if they got sick of your antics.