Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quit wow, came back to see I got hacked.

I quit WoW around the time WOLK came out, I never merged it. About 8 months later I decide to make a battlenet account and merge it, I forgot the password and said forget it, I'll do it later.. and now recently I tried to merge it and found that someone hacked the account and I guess sold it? It has been merged and upgraded by some other guy.. There was a 70 shaman and a 65 hunter on the account.. I just wanted the hunter... but it seems the shaman is 85 and the hunter is 77.. I called Blizzard billing and they said they would get it back since I do have the CD Key and its under my brothers number, since hes the one that introduced me to the game and can give me ownership once blizzard gives me the paper work for it.. The guy got informed and told blizzard he bought it, and they said they didn't want to rip it away from the guy but a investigation for buying account was placed on my account... Anyways my question is what are the possibilities I will get my account back? since I never bought wolk or cata and now it is upgraded to both...?

Quit wow, came back to see I got hacked.
    Forsak3n's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why would you tell blizzard the whole story?i would have just called and reset the email and play, **** the guy who bought it, thats the risk with buying accounts

R11tz0r's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell them thats not your problem, you've bought the account, you have got the boxes with the serial numbers, so, you ARE the legit owner of the account.
    If the other guy bought the account from a shady/chinese farmers website thats his problem.
    Call them again and let them know that you'r not in the mood for this kind of sh** and that he is the one that bought a hacked account!

Don't take no for an answer since you are the owner!

kaktussen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sucks.
    Just try recalling the account one more time, and don't take no for an anwser this time.

Or just sue blizzard or something :P

mindoftw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont really see how the guy who has the account now, told blizzard that he actually bought the account therefore admitting to braking the TOA and therefore the account should have been banned. You actually have a solid argument cause you are the Original Owner and have the serial keys to prove it. The only real thing that i am questioning is the fact if you sold your account back and the day and are simply trying to get it back now because you realized you want to play the xpac hmm....