Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it possible for them to get it back?! Help pls, need advice.

Hi there.
    About a month and a half ago I sold my WOW account to Toonstorm for £30 because I decided to quit WOW forever. Although around 2 weeks ago, the WOW 'urge' came to me again and I decided to recall my account.

I managed to recall my account with ease and it seemed that Toonstorm hadn't even logged on since I sold it. I am now playing WOW again and enjoying it very much but I am scared for the safety of my account.

Is there anyway possible that Toonstorm could recall the account in there name if they found out I took it back and pretend they got hacked or something? Because they do have all my info since I sold it to then although since I got it back, my SqA has been changed and so has my email. My worst fear is if they do this, I'm not too bothered if they find out I got it back and they create a dispute on paypal but I just want to keep my account <3

What are the risks? Has anyone experienced this before? What can Toonstorm do, or what will they do? Help pls.
    All advice is very welcome, thanks alot!

Is it possible for them to get it back?! Help pls, need advice.
    testhb2010's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So pretty much what you are saying is you sold your account to someone on here and now you want help in keeping your account secure after scamming them... hmmm..

enis's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there's a limit to get the money back for paypal, if 2 months has passed, they can never recall the money they paid.

but if you gave them full info they may call it, make sure to not to give a scanned ID, that way, you can always call it back but they cant

Spaceman's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They should not be able to get the account back, IF it is your account originally.
    If they try/do, simply report to blizz that your account has been hacked and you think its from when you clicked on a email and it asked for your battlenet, password, secret question/answer or any of the information that you told the person who brought the account.
    If you have already changed the email and Secret Q&A back to your own, you should be ok.
    You may be asked to prove its your account by a scanned image of your passport or driving licence, so I hope you used your real name.

If you have taken your account back, I urge you pay the person back who you sold it to, and give them your apology's. Else you just robbed someone of £30.

I hope I have been some help in the matter, and I hope you return the money, if you have claimed the account back.

Megadeadlord's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would give them the money only when they ask for it. If you simply refund it they'll say you never did. For now, leave it alone. Your the original owner and therefor safe.

IMU7899's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know for a fact that Toonstorm REQUIRES a scan of your ID, and if they have that, you're screwed.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    scamming is not allowed, i hope you get busted
    /closed