0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Radiocraft <-- WoW Online Radio

Hey guys, I just started up an online radio station called Radiocraft. The main purpose of this station is to bring WoW players something to listen to while doing dull tasks such as grinding or farming etc. I am looking for affiliations with Private servers and retail guilds. What does this mean? You tell your players (or guildmates) about Radiocraft, in return you get free ads on our site, on our affiliated server list, and free ads on-air. Granted since this just started, you may not notice a huge difference, however if I can manage to get alot of people to listen, mostly being WoW players, you are advertising to the right audience and it should help boost your population. I eventually plan on giving out prizes for certain events, like Retail game time and anything servers are willing to throw in. I am also looking for DJs, if interested in more information on being an affiliate or DJ PM me or im me on msn [email protected] site is RadioCraft Home Page

Radiocraft &lt;-- WoW Online Radio
    Gamerz22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The music choice is... different...

I'd rather just use Pandora.

Unholyshaman's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it would be quite nice if you could get an actual wow talkshow going now and then on your radio too.

Have people discussing different things about wow, patch notes, raiding, making gold, etc.

eestraz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like something to look into unholy, I'll have to start looking around for people with alot of info in those areas to discuss things with, and to Gamer, Usually I'm on the air making it more "interesting" then just pandora, aswell as looking into things as a "talk show" as stated by Unholy. however I just woke up so im getting on now.
    Last edited by eestraz; 06-02-2010 at 06:24 AM.