Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about donation again :)

hi, i asked this before but never got answer so here it goes again
    i dont have a paypal account,but would like to donate $15 so i can view a post in the halls of fame section .i have a prepaid AMEX gift card and was wondering if i can use that and how exactly do i do it . also i PMd Ket but never got a response . would also like to know how long will it take to get upgraded to donator after i send the money .

thanks in advance <3

Question about donation again :)
    Erase's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try Kurios

---TreMolitE---'s Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mmoivo View Post
    i dont have a paypal account,but would like to donate $15 so i can view a post in the halls of fame section .i have a prepaid AMEX gift card and was wondering if i can use that and how exactly do i do it . also i PMd Ket but never got a response . would also like to know how long will it take to get upgraded to donator after i send the money .

thanks in advance <3
    You can signup for paypal free and attach the credit card, and it was an instant upgrade for me.

Glynbeard's Avatar Mawd Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks in advance <3

Sign up for a paypal account @ paypal.com. Attach the prepaid CC you have. Go to the marketplace option on the top of the site and purchase whatever you can afford. When it redirects to paypal sign in and select the CC as payment method if not already selected and you're done!

Also, sometimes takes a day (or most of the time quicker) to update but you can be sure it will be done as soon as the staff finds the time to do it.

Support the site! Donate!

mmoivo's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woot donator status here is what i did maybe someone can put it in a diff thread to help others with no paypal account,bank account or a normal credit card donate and get rep for it since i already got what i needed from the hall of fame <3 UnholyShaman . so the AMEX prepaid gift card didnt work with paypal they wanted to verify it and it cant be done since there is no billng adress to verify on some of those .so i went to wallgreens and got a greendot MoneyPak https://www.moneypak.com/ for $20 (minimum you can buy ) + $4.95 service charge total was $24.95 .so once you get that you create a new and free paypal account go to add funds from MoneyPak then follow instructions its easy ..:P this way you dont have to verify any bank accounts or regular credit cards as you would normaly have to do with paypal.i had a sending limit for some reason on it for some reason probably from messing with that prepaid AMEX card , but all i had to do is call paypal and they lifted that in seconds .hope this helps some ppl donate and in turn help the site with getting more supporters .btw i got instantly upgraded to donator and was able to view the information i need so fast its not even funny WAS INSTANT UPGRADE <3

Glynbeard's Avatar Mawd Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woot donator status here is what i did maybe someone can put it in a diff thread to help others with no paypal account,bank account or a normal credit card donate and get rep for it since i already got what i needed from the hall of fame <3 UnholyShaman . so the AMEX prepaid gift card didnt work with paypal they wanted to verify it and it cant be done since there is no billng adress to verify on some of those .so i went to wallgreens and got a greendot MoneyPak https://www.moneypak.com/ for $20 (minimum you can buy ) + $4.95 service charge total was $24.95 .so once you get that you create a new and free paypal account go to add funds from MoneyPak then follow instructions its easy ..:P this way you dont have to verify any bank accounts or regular credit cards as you would normaly have to do with paypal.i had a sending limit for some reason on it for some reason probably from messing with that prepaid AMEX card , but all i had to do is call paypal and they lifted that in seconds .hope this helps some ppl donate and in turn help the site with getting more supporters .btw i got instantly upgraded to donator and was able to view the information i need so fast its not even funny WAS INSTANT UPGRADE <3
    Well gratz mate! Glad you were so enthused to donate